Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats

I tried looking for my original thread called "Cats" that i posted on the temp forum but i couldn't find it,i guess it must have gotten lost during the transfer.

So i created a new one.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Re: Cats

awww...so cute...bet Abu Huraira will love this thread!

so cute....wantto eat up all the little kitties :D

Comment

my sensible contribution...
      scouse cat at the end...persobnal fave
      Attached Files

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by *Eemaan* View Post
        my sensible contribution...
        scouse cat at the end...persobnal fave
        yeah...ok ..i prefer Bro Abu Mus'ab's contribution :D

Comment

The cat in my avatar isnt mines :(

I'm going to get a kitten soon because I could do with the company :)

Comment

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by (*_Shazan View Post
              The cat in my avatar isnt mines :(

I'm going to get a kitten soon because I could do with the company :)
              shazan, can we swap avatars for a day? yours and shamils are the ones i covet the most :D :inlove:

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                yeah...that one is just plain weird bro! looks like someone has sat on it and squahsed its head!

Comment

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!! these kitties are SO cute, I feel like eating them all! !! :D

Comment

Originally posted by *Eemaan* View Post
                    shazan, can we swap avatars for a day? yours and shamils are the ones i covet the most :D :inlove:
                    Sure sister- dont have to ask, save it and use it :)
                    Last edited by (*_Hamzah; 01-11-06, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisaa View Post
                      NO please dont eat them, love them by all means but dont eat them, that not very Nisaa like is it :(

Comment

more sensible contributions....im trying really hard here
                        Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by (*_Shazan View Post
                          Sure brother- dont have to ask, save it and use it :)
                          sister! why do people keep accusing me of being a bro :(

*checks mirror for signs of beard growth*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nisaa View Post
                            Are you Korean?

Comment

I will post pics of "Slim" my fierce kitty when I get home ...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X