Clear All

Re: get yer ummah sibling

Originally posted by Omar View Post
    :( I cant believe u just said tht

n0r can i V0TTA BAD LADO0O :p

Comment

Can't I be an only child? :D
      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Pagal~Ladoo - Bo0o0o0o0o0omiing! :D
        "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

I'll take Anna, MMS and Niqaabi as little sisters.. ze and MG as big sisters :up: ..they'd be good for shopping trips, eating out, going to talks with, and talking to about married life and in laws :p

..and Saj and Salman as big brothers.. Saj would be the one that lets you get away with anything, Salman would be the one you go to with questions and stuff. :D

TEH could be the little brother you're always trying to marry off.

Bro AbuMubarak could be my uncle.. kind of like an extra father figure.

I think we'd make a nice family :meow: :love:
          [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
          [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
          [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
          Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
          [/CENTER]

Comment

id like all the hilarious nutjob jihaadi bros on her to be my big brothers and id be the only sister so i could have lots of undivided attention please thank you thank you please thank you :D
            Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
            They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Id hav Abu Musab as my big brother!

Comment

i wud choose :scratch:

every 1 is a gem u cant decide 1 tho:(

coz if i name 1 and forget other i wud b angry at my self

wese

Brothers

Abu Mus'ab :- very nice person indeed, helped me to counter terrorism :D, and i like him for the sake of Allah only

Enigma lover:- he is a good brother, i love his replies to Kufar and like him for the sake of Allah

Shamil Basayev:- mashaAllah he is a very good brother too and his avatar just makes me smile each time i see it :) reason:- very nice to muslims and harsh towards kufar for their stuburn mind so i like him for the sake of Allah

alld :- i dont know y but i just like this brother :) and like him only for the sake of Allah

abu huraira :- he is a mujahid brother too and love him for the sake of Allah:D

Arsalan :- he speaks for him self , may Allah b pleased with u brother, i love u only for the sake of Allah

Sisters

sister Eemaan :- she just keeps on repping me :D

sister beebee:- mashaAllah i found by her posts she is a good practicing sister and i like when she makes a stand against kufar

sister ladoo:- i think i got a very serious family so 1 Pagal~ladoo wud b nice among us :D

sister torn rose :- MashaAllah a revert and seems to b a practicing sister who realy understands the meaning of islam

there r many other who i wana name here but forgot their nicks :(

but any brother or sister who recites and belives in is my brother n sister and i wud love to have am as my real brother n sisters

sorry to those who i forgot to mention :embar:
                Last edited by Ibn-e-Muslim; 01-11-06, 09:14 PM.
                You like Ummah? Yes!/No!

Comment

Al-Irhaab Abu Hurairah Omar and Arsalan.

And also [email protected],Guvna(No more sheesha for him) Ibn Khattab,MalikOne,Salman Al Farsi.

Sajid,Alld,Ibn-e-Muslim (nice bro,him and alld somehow remind me of each other),Basayev,Rashid786,Refugee (Give him a red bull or two)Soulasylum,souljaa,Al-ghurabah,and also someone who's name slipped my mind right now.

But then again we are family so......*Roll Eyes*

If i didn't mention your name then don't be sad *Roll Eyes* i probably forgot or..............you can guess what else *Roll Eyes*
                  Last edited by Abu Mus'ab; 01-11-06, 09:15 PM.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Id take anyone with over 4000 posts ( i was about to say 10,000 rep points, but that would exclude bro Marwan ) as my brother to the second stage of my vetting process. hahahah

If ur nearing 4000 posts , ull be my brother soon :up:

I dont need sisters... already got one. Thanks. :up:
                    Last edited by Arsalan; 01-11-06, 09:09 PM.
                    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                      Al-Irhaab Abu Hurairah Omar and Arsalan.

But then again we are family so......*Roll Eyes*

If i didn't mention your name then don't be sad *Roll Eyes* i probably forgot or..............you can guess what else *Roll Eyes*
                      Iam honoured :D
                      "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

yes i forgot to mention abu huraira n arsalan too

sorry brothers :embar:
                        You like Ummah? Yes!/No!

Comment

Pagal~Ladoo :) / !--Muzzamil--! ,Refugee, Cristiana ,arh_mihaela and Ibn-e-Muslim :)
                          -pray:Allahu Akbar

Comment

i'd choose Muslim Girl as my sister be cause shes jus so wise n cool :D

n i'd choose Rashid (Rashid786) as my little brother, hes jus all innocent :p

i was gonna choose bilal as my big brother but he called me a horrible word, if only he understood the wisdom behind my posts :(

i thought about choosing al-irhaab but then i might get locked up for homocide :(

i thought about choosing abu hurairah but for some reason i feel like hes half the size of me :S i'd probably have to be fighting his battles for him :p

i thought about choosing nami but i think he can be my uncle instead :embar:

im going to choose abuMusab in hope that he would beat people up who pick on me :D
                            Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

no1 chose me
                              Oh Allah,
                              Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
                              And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn-e-Muslim View Post

Shamil Basayev:- mashaAllah he is a very good brother too and his avatar just makes me smile each time i see it :) reason:- very nice to muslims and harsh towards kufar for their stuburn mind so i like him for the sake of Allah

sister beebee:- mashaAllah i found by her posts she is a good practicing sister and i like when she makes a stand against kufar
                                Asalamalaikum
                                Ibn-e-Muslim

Brother MashaALlah..I'd love to have you as my Brother:):inlove:
                                Im also a fan of ur posts, feesabililah!

I always wanted Basayev as my brother too:embar:..I share alot with him when it comes to our sufferring bros and sisters in chechniya (he shows passion), and I noticed that he always rejoices when mujahideen are doing well also the ones in somalia:love:

Feesabililah!!

Ofcourse I love all of my brothers n sisters, and why not have them as family too..lol...In real life I have 7 sisters incl me we are 8 girls and 2 brothers all together we are 10:) (one mom 1 Dad):)

There is enough room for many more:up:
                                Last edited by Nusayba; 01-11-06, 09:17 PM.
                                "It is He who sent to an illiterate people a messenger from amongst themselves, reciting to them His signs and purifying them and teaching them the Book and the wisdom even though before they were clearly in error." [Soorah al-Jumu`ah (62):2]

Comment

Working...
                                X