X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• venus
    replied
    Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

You can do the whois search from the site WhoisXY.com and find the site site owner easily.

Leave a comment:

• venus
    replied

You can do the whois search from the site WhoisXY.com and find the site site owner easily.

Leave a comment:

• .: Anna :.
    replied

lol I think my hubby wrote most of that article :p

Leave a comment:

• Refugee
    replied

Interesting Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah.com

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by !--Muzzamil--! View Post
    Im not being suspicous but just checking and being careful, also using the knowledge I gained from our local masjid, so I was just checking the same for this one, instead or arguing, you could tell me the name of the owner, then we can see if its jewish or a muslim name :D
    u ask a lot of questions here grasshopper ....

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied

2 billion :D
    Its actually 3 billion ( including jinns )

Leave a comment:

• MalikOne™
    replied

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
    really...1.5 billion muslims and 15 million jews...that would seem a little lopsided to me
    2 billion :D

Leave a comment:

• Te'oma
    replied

Originally posted by *Muhammad* View Post
    what? you are kidding me? where did you get this info from?
    really...1.5 billion muslims and 15 million jews...that would seem a little lopsided to me

Leave a comment:

• *Muhammad*
    replied

did you no more jews watch islamic tv programs than muslims!
    what? you are kidding me? where did you get this info from?

Leave a comment:

• .: Anna :.
    replied

The owners are muslim... owner is a company called Waha media LTD, the director of that is a Muslim, the guy who set the site up is a Muslim, everyone working on it are Muslims...
    Still if u are on the forum, the info you are getting is from the posters, and some are Muslim some Jew, some Christian, Some total athiest, even a buddhist so just see who you get it from and what sources they give u

Leave a comment:

• Fais
    replied

:D After taravi namaaz on laylatul qadr, the imam told us, becareful when you go on these islamic websites on the internet, as alot of the time the owner is a jew or a qadiyani giving false answers and using muslim information innapropriately, however he told us, one of the most authentic websites is www.askimam.org, the owner of this website spent ramadan at our masjid :D.
    This got me to wonder, who owns www.ummah.com?
    Yes very important to know whos who and who your getting your info from.

A Brother told me about what happen in mauritania once, this guy lived in mauritania for about a year ... and any1 whos seen pics or whos been there will know whats it like. Very hard place to live.

Anyways this guy lived there for a year and he was leading the prayers. People prayed behind him and after a year he admitted he was a kaffir.

A trustworthy brother told me this i was like :shock:, And then he left them and they were told to make up all there prayers behind that person as he was a kaffir.

May Allah save us from such people and guide us All. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• souljaa
    replied

:rotfl:

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied

The owner of ummah.com is a rockafellah and is part of the chatham house crew of freemasons, as are other amdin and mods.

Leave a comment:

• !--Muzzamil--!
    replied

All those brothers going on non muslim owned websites which neima mensioned, they arent being suspicous, and they are being fed with false information daily!

Leave a comment:

• !--Muzzamil--!
    replied

Yeah suspicion as in, you killed her, you slept with my wife, you stole my credit card when the other person did not. Not in the way of Islam!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X