Who owns www.ummah.com ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

The owner of ummah.com is a rockafellah and is part of the chatham house crew of freemasons, as are other amdin and mods.
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

:rotfl:
      Gone...

Comment

Originally posted by !--Muzzamil--! View Post
        :D After taravi namaaz on laylatul qadr, the imam told us, becareful when you go on these islamic websites on the internet, as alot of the time the owner is a jew or a qadiyani giving false answers and using muslim information innapropriately, however he told us, one of the most authentic websites is www.askimam.org, the owner of this website spent ramadan at our masjid :D.
        This got me to wonder, who owns www.ummah.com?
        Yes very important to know whos who and who your getting your info from.

A Brother told me about what happen in mauritania once, this guy lived in mauritania for about a year ... and any1 whos seen pics or whos been there will know whats it like. Very hard place to live.

Anyways this guy lived there for a year and he was leading the prayers. People prayed behind him and after a year he admitted he was a kaffir.

A trustworthy brother told me this i was like :shock:, And then he left them and they were told to make up all there prayers behind that person as he was a kaffir.

May Allah save us from such people and guide us All. Ameen.

Comment

The owners are muslim... owner is a company called Waha media LTD, the director of that is a Muslim, the guy who set the site up is a Muslim, everyone working on it are Muslims...
          Still if u are on the forum, the info you are getting is from the posters, and some are Muslim some Jew, some Christian, Some total athiest, even a buddhist so just see who you get it from and what sources they give u
          .: Rufaida :.
          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

did you no more jews watch islamic tv programs than muslims!
            what? you are kidding me? where did you get this info from?
            -pray:Allahu Akbar

Comment

Originally posted by *Muhammad* View Post
              what? you are kidding me? where did you get this info from?
              really...1.5 billion muslims and 15 million jews...that would seem a little lopsided to me
              I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                really...1.5 billion muslims and 15 million jews...that would seem a little lopsided to me
                2 billion :D

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
                Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

Originally posted by MalikOne™ View Post
                  2 billion :D
                  Its actually 3 billion ( including jinns )
                  "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Im not being suspicous but just checking and being careful, also using the knowledge I gained from our local masjid, so I was just checking the same for this one, instead or arguing, you could tell me the name of the owner, then we can see if its jewish or a muslim name :D
                    u ask a lot of questions here grasshopper ....
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Interesting Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah.com
                      Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
                      "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

lol I think my hubby wrote most of that article :p
                        .: Rufaida :.
                        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

You can do the whois search from the site WhoisXY.com and find the site site owner easily.

Comment

You can do the whois search from the site WhoisXY.com and find the site site owner easily.

Comment

Working...
                            X