Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who owns www.ummah.com ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who owns www.ummah.com ?

    :D After taravi namaaz on laylatul qadr, the imam told us, becareful when you go on these islamic websites on the internet, as alot of the time the owner is a jew or a qadiyani giving false answers and using muslim information innapropriately, however he told us, one of the most authentic websites is www.askimam.org, the owner of this website spent ramadan at our masjid :D.
    This got me to wonder, who owns www.ummah.com?
    What happened to the Ummah once known so well, greatness was known but now can you tell. 1 9 2 4 :shahadah:

  • #2
    Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

    ....
    Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
    :love:
    "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

      Originally posted by !--Muzzamil--! View Post
      :D After taravi namaaz on laylatul qadr, the imam told us, becareful when you go on these islamic websites on the internet, as alot of the time the owner is a jew or a qadiyani giving false answers and using muslim information innapropriately, however he told us, one of the most authentic websites is www.askimam.org, the owner of this website spent ramadan at our masjid :D.
      This got me to wonder, who owns www.ummah.com?
      does this site look jewish to you?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

        Thats the thing, you can never guess it would be but it turns out to be jewish, did you no more jews watch islamic tv programs than muslims!
        What happened to the Ummah once known so well, greatness was known but now can you tell. 1 9 2 4 :shahadah:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

          Originally posted by Na'ima View Post
          ....
          Naima,

          best not to post the links cos it just gives them more publicity this way :)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

            Originally posted by !--Muzzamil--! View Post
            Thats the thing, you can never guess it would be but it turns out to be jewish, did you no more jews watch islamic tv programs than muslims!
            it isnt

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

              Okay =(
              Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
              :love:
              "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

                Didn’t Prophet :saw: say suspicion is a sin in some cases


                Muzzamil, you're right becarful of qadiyani and barelvi "Islam" channels and radio stations......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

                  Im not being suspicous but just checking and being careful, also using the knowledge I gained from our local masjid, so I was just checking the same for this one, instead or arguing, you could tell me the name of the owner, then we can see if its jewish or a muslim name :D
                  What happened to the Ummah once known so well, greatness was known but now can you tell. 1 9 2 4 :shahadah:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

                    If you want to tell me what the prophet said, the hadith would be better as I cant just use your judgement
                    What happened to the Ummah once known so well, greatness was known but now can you tell. 1 9 2 4 :shahadah:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

                      Originally posted by !--Muzzamil--! View Post
                      Im not being suspicous but just checking and being careful, also using the knowledge I gained from our local masjid, so I was just checking the same for this one, instead or arguing, you could tell me the name of the owner, then we can see if its jewish or a muslim name :D
                      Have to meet Sajid inperson and see if he is a "Jew" lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

                        Is sajid the owner, i thought hes the administrator, and the owner is someone else? Let me know if this isnt the case, then the problem is solved
                        What happened to the Ummah once known so well, greatness was known but now can you tell. 1 9 2 4 :shahadah:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

                          Originally posted by !--Muzzamil--! View Post
                          If you want to tell me what the prophet said, the hadith would be better as I cant just use your judgement
                          My mistake wasnt a saying of the Prophet :saw:

                          Allah says in Surah Al-Hujuraat:

                          O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, Indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it, and fear Allah. Verily Allah is the one who forgives and accepts repentance, most merciful.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

                            Yeah suspicion as in, you killed her, you slept with my wife, you stole my credit card when the other person did not. Not in the way of Islam!!
                            What happened to the Ummah once known so well, greatness was known but now can you tell. 1 9 2 4 :shahadah:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Who owns www.ummah.com ?

                              All those brothers going on non muslim owned websites which neima mensioned, they arent being suspicous, and they are being fed with false information daily!
                              What happened to the Ummah once known so well, greatness was known but now can you tell. 1 9 2 4 :shahadah:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X