Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: u dont even know...

Originally posted by fReShPoT View Post
    P.S 2 .... i am not one of those screaming girls at sami yusuf's concerts[/COLOR]
    You had me fooled *Roll Eyes*

Note: Anna2000uk is not referring to me but to the person above me,read the time when the posts were posted *Roll Eyes*
    Last edited by Abu Mus'ab; 18-10-06, 08:54 PM.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

are u another member in their family or summin??
      .: Rufaida :.
      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

anna darling... u hav alot 2 learn! lol...jk...nah...my sista n random study 2getha............and r both sados..lol (tld ya...only i cn take the mik...haha)

and Abu Mus'ab, wel...i didnt get a B in my drama GCSE for nuthin...lol..:up:
        :hidban:
        [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]:spunch: ... dNt KiSs ThE hAnD tHt SlApS u...:up: [/FONT]
        [FONT="Arial Black"]
        ...PeAcE 2 aAaAaUuUuLLLLL!!![/FONT] :1peace:

@)

Comment

:rotfl:
          *ahem*
          interesting story....anyways today was my first time getting screamed and cursed at...some kid was screaming from across the street like...'Don't blow yourself up now you Arab [email protected]%^*$ '
          lol it was kinda funny but I was just getting ready if he decided to come across...but I was fasting and wouldn't had done anything, I probably would've ran away lol.

And what if he were to attack me while I'm fasting, what should I do?
          (cuz I know of the Hadith where you should just say "I'm fasting, I'm fasting" if someone quarrels with you.)
          "Allah's choicest people are those whom His fear has driven to absolute silence although they are neither helpless nor dumb. Rather they are possessors of eloquence and have power to speak and sense to understand. But constant glorification of Allah's name has so overpossessed their wits that their hearts are overawed and their lips sealed. When they get established in this stage they hasten towards righteoussness."

Comment

and Abu Mus'ab, wel...i didnt get a B in my drama GCSE for nuthin...lol..:up:
            :hidban:
            You obviously dont know what rolling your eyes indicates *Roll Eyes*

Originally posted by -Yassar View Post
            *ahem*
            interesting story....anyways today was my first time getting screamed and cursed at...some kid was screaming from across the street like...'Don't blow yourself up now you Arab [email protected]%^*$ '
            lol it was kinda funny but I was just getting ready if he decided to come across...but I was fasting and wouldn't had done anything, I probably would've ran away lol.

And what if he were to attack me while I'm fasting, what should I do?
            (cuz I know of the Hadith where you should just say "I'm fasting, I'm fasting" if someone quarrels with you.)
            Man where do you all live? what i wouldn't give for a few fights.

Does the Hadith not refer to a "Muslim" *Roll Eyes*

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
              Man where do you all live? what i wouldn't give for a few fights.

Does the Hadith not refer to a "Muslim" *Roll Eyes*
              lol i live in america

the hadith says-

"If one of you is fasting, he should not use obscene language or behave foolishly and impudently; and if someone fights with him or abuses him, he should say: 'I am fasting! I amd fasting!'"
              "Allah's choicest people are those whom His fear has driven to absolute silence although they are neither helpless nor dumb. Rather they are possessors of eloquence and have power to speak and sense to understand. But constant glorification of Allah's name has so overpossessed their wits that their hearts are overawed and their lips sealed. When they get established in this stage they hasten towards righteoussness."

Comment

Originally posted by -Yassar View Post
                lol i live in america

the hadith says-

"If one of you is fasting, he should not use obscene language or behave foolishly and impudently; and if someone fights with him or abuses him, he should say: 'I am fasting! I am fasting!'"
                If these Kuffar had not made entry into the west a problem then i'd have flown there to have a few 'words' with all these useless things that cause problems for Muslims.

It looks like that Hadith is referring to Muslims,remember that the battle of Badr was in ramadhaan,so fighting is not forbidden.

Comment

Abu Mus'ab....im rly sry i didnt realise the :rolls eyes: ws an important element, as u seem 2 constantly use it in ALL ur posts.....so much so i thort it ws an icon..
                  Last edited by fReShPoT; 18-10-06, 09:50 PM.
                  [FONT="Arial Black"]

@)

Comment

mashaALLAH
                    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Abu Mus'ab....im rly sry i didnt realise the :rolls eyes: ws an important element, as u seem 2 constantly use it in ALL ur posts.....so much so i thort it ws an icon..
                      I dont use it in all my posts *Roll Eyes*

Comment

assalamualaikum

MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHA AAAAAA

c'mon i ws pretty gd there wsnt i? u no it ws all sussd out wit ur fellow sado dentist geek a.k.a my sista helpin me out...i ws in fits aftawards..lol...ok..slight exxageration...but it kept me laughin..

2 all tht r confused rite now....the 1st post i put up ws merely 2 take the mik outa our dear friend RANDOM...jus 2 clarify:

1)i do not repeatedly use the word LIKE, and i am not frm little briton..wit the whole 'yeh but, no but'
                        2)also i do not use the phrase 'dont lie'
                        3)i am comfowtable wit my R's (haha..get it..)

rite..yeh...jus thort id make it clear..lol...just 2 add...im new 2 this site..and it luks gr8 so far!

n RANDOM...wts wit the torture?!

nd Oh yeh...wts wit every1 pikin on RANDOM....only im allowed...lol...nah..on a serious note....if uve neva experienced a situation like tht, it cn b a shok..hence the cryin...i undastand RANDOM..(aunty cares...)
                        assalamualaikum

P.S 1 .....i am not frm birmingham....slough all the way dudes!

P.S 2 .... i am not one of those screaming girls at sami yusuf's concerts
                        :wswrwb:

lol go ask ur sis about respect for ya elders

i thought it was ya sis at first... but dint know u loved me enough ta start followin me around :p:p:p :D

but all ya lil points... stop talkin about ya sis like that

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL....random...stop getn a BIG HED!!!...LOL.....

...hws ur arabic goin? did ne wrk since u left us.. (thank god! 4 tht aswell)
                          [FONT="Arial Black"]

@)

Comment

I was on the tube and this white man in a suit was sitting opposite me and he kept smiling at me..

Talk about opposite extremes.. :S
                            - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Originally posted by ur_yusra View Post
                              I was on the tube and this white man in a suit was sitting opposite me and he kept smiling at me..

Talk about opposite extremes.. :S

mm very keen. what did you do?
                              “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                              Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                              He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                              And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
                                mm very keen. what did you do?
                                Nothing just didn't look at him..
                                - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Working...
                                X