• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: u dont even know...

Lol, well I'm not a violent person. I'm actually very calm and harmless. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Altair View Post
      Lol, well I'm not a violent person. I'm actually very calm and harmless. :D
      I'm calm normally,but violent if the need arises.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Thats like a dream situation for some people, i think you handled it well though, except the crying .... but gj anyway :up:

Edit: Come to think of it the crying proberly helped to show how much you care about the Religion and what it means to you.
        Last edited by Fais; 18-10-06, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
          awwwww...:love: u hear that southerners????lol haha in ure face!!

:hidban:
          Ive always been told to reffer to northerens as "Northern Monkeys" LOL ... Soz, but i just had to say that.... silly Northerners. :rotfl:

Comment

Why is it that no one ever disses me for reading the qu'ran or even for doing salat on their lawn when the time comes...maybe it's different if you are a girl.
            Random :up: for standing your ground
            illegitimi non carborundum girl :D
            I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by H_2 View Post
              they would??

Wouldnt the bros do anything then? :scratchhead*
              :banbear:
              yes they would. lots of muslim solidarity up north expecially where i live. 5 muslims to every 1 non muslim. bring it on i say :badguy:
              Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
              They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

well done sis! that was really brave of you mashaAllaah...and inshaAllaah that man has left with a better image of islaam is his head :D

i would have cried aswell :embar: ..i always do that when i'm really angry!

don't rely on muslims to help you...once i was on the bus and this jewish woman started on me...she was proper :wacko: ..but she was cussing muslims so i couldn't control myself...so i started to respond...but she was being really evil so thought allow you and decided to ignore her...on the bus was loadsa muslims...inc brothers...who saw we were arguing and decided to sit on the upper deck ...the only person who helped/supported me was this white dude who told the woman to shut it and told me to keep calm

Comment

Originally posted by fReShPoT View Post
                  assalamualaikum

DNT LIE???!!!!!!!!!!...u being 4 real?! tht is like sooooo laame! :shock:

MashaAllah..thts gr8 wt u did!! like i dnt no wt i wd hav dun if i ws sitn in ur ballet shoes...but like wt u did dude!! like MAN!!!!!!! like u no wt i mean like??!! like...wt u did ws weaally wewy fantastic, but like, no but...like wt HE did tho ws like soo laame:wacko: ...but...like if ur worried abt poop like this yeh...then surely wen u get maweed ur husband will protect u InshaAllah! no but...like jus make sure u dnt get a weakling yeh!!

nd i hope wen u gt hme, ur ummi gee cookd u my favourite dish man....like....

KEEMA and ROTI.........ALL THE WAYYYYYYY!!........

oh nd btw ITS SOOOOOOO KOOL U LUV US NORTHERNERS COS IM FRM DA BIRMINGHAM MASSIVE!! nd like i bet u luv our accent!!

Allah De waleh aite!!

(assalamualaikum n peace 2 AAAUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL) :1peace:
                  :salams

loooooooool u are so sad, and dont think i dont know who ya are... i got it all worked out as soon as i saw the keema... ballet shoes and the weally wewy bah tell ur sis to teach ya some manners :p:p:p
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

MashaAllah

But cut down on the cryin :D

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                      MashaAllah

But cut down on the cryin :D

looool enit... k u can stop embarassin me now as if i havnt done that enough alweady
                      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Walaykumassalaam :D

lol you did seem to burst into tears abit to easy there

How did u carry on talking while cryin man

Comment

Walaykumassalaam :D

lol you did seem to burst into tears abit to easy there

How did u carry on talking while cryin man

loool enit, i think i was already feelin all crap with LONG LONG commutin man and then when people just start chattin crap to ya its like uhhhhhhhhh i dno... u hada be there man, its like no1s ever ever ever mean ta me.... like even the most evil suit person can be civil... and when someone just starts chattin so much urghness u just like hmmmmmmmmm... i woulda eitehr got really angry or burst inta tears... was a teary day i guess..

and lol with DIFFICULTY cos i knew i was bein pathetic so i was cryin then started laffin cos i was cryin at sumt so stupid when i shoulda kept all calm and like rational... but ma eyes have a mind of there own i think... and it was like there was only me against the whole of the train, and it just seemed like they just saw me and the whole religion as sumt theyd wanna spit on so i got like :(:(:(:(:( and i was cryin like waaaaaah waaaaah although was gonna reach that point at one time, but was just talkin with a normal face but laodsa tears comin out

and can u STOP embarassin me now please

Comment

Walaykumassalaam

You could of just said your face is rubbish and laughed at his ignorance :D

instead of starting with the waterfalls Im surprised u didnt get embarrased and get off da train at the next stop. :D

Comment

Walaykumassalaam

You could of just said your face is rubbish and laughed at his ignorance :D

instead of starting with the waterfalls Im surprised u didnt get embarrased and get off da train at the next stop. :D

lol it was overground... u have no choice but to stay in ya lil prison of a train

and i dno...yeh well hello u cud have been ma bro and said that for me

Comment

assalamualaikum

MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHA AAAAAA

c'mon i ws pretty gd there wsnt i? u no it ws all sussd out wit ur fellow sado dentist geek a.k.a my sista helpin me out...i ws in fits aftawards..lol...ok..slight exxageration...but it kept me laughin..

2 all tht r confused rite now....the 1st post i put up ws merely 2 take the mik outa our dear friend RANDOM...jus 2 clarify:

1)i do not repeatedly use the word LIKE, and i am not frm little briton..wit the whole 'yeh but, no but'
                                2)also i do not use the phrase 'dont lie'
                                3)i am comfowtable wit my R's (haha..get it..)

rite..yeh...jus thort id make it clear..lol...just 2 add...im new 2 this site..and it luks gr8 so far!

n RANDOM...wts wit the torture?!

nd Oh yeh...wts wit every1 pikin on RANDOM....only im allowed...lol...nah..on a serious note....if uve neva experienced a situation like tht, it cn b a shok..hence the cryin...i undastand RANDOM..(aunty cares...)
                                assalamualaikum

P.S 1 .....i am not frm birmingham....slough all the way dudes!

P.S 2 .... i am not one of those screaming girls at sami yusuf's concerts
                                Last edited by fReShPoT; 18-10-06, 08:16 PM.
                                [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]:spunch: ... dNt KiSs ThE hAnD tHt SlApS u...:up: [/FONT]
                                [FONT="Arial Black"]
                                ...PeAcE 2 aAaAaUuUuLLLLL!!![/FONT] :1peace:

@)

Comment

Working...
                                X