• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: u dont even know...

Originally posted by H_2 View Post
    Get Lozt baby :p

I read it anyway......you did well Random :up:
    betta den bein a buddah :p

lo00oo0o0o00o0o0o0o0oo0l :rofl1: i bet ya neva evn red it u juz rd 0da pplz -ztd n rplyd

i d0 [email protected] al da tym :rofl1:

Comment

Originally posted by PaGaL~LaDo0 View Post
      betta den bein a buddah :p

lo00oo0o0o00o0o0o0o0oo0l :rofl1: i bet ya neva evn red it u juz rd 0da pplz -ztd n rplyd

i d0 [email protected] al da tym :rofl1:

Ur the bhuddah :p im still young nd baby faced :p

I read it dont u belive me? Took me ages

U prbly thought i just like read oda ppls posts and replied like a real tik idiot :p

Comment

Ur the bhuddah :p im still young nd baby faced :p

I read it dont u belive me? Took me ages

U prbly thought i just like read oda ppls posts and replied like a real tik idiot :p

l000o0o0o0ol yea yea c0rze v0teva u baby vana b

yea c0rze it did :p

lo00oo0o0l [email protected] v0t i juz sed u did :p:hidban: :D :hidban:

Comment

l000o0o0o0ol yea yea c0rze v0teva u baby vana b

yea c0rze it did :p

lo00oo0o0l [email protected] v0t i juz sed u did :p:hidban: :D :hidban:

Yeh yeh wharever....

Dont u have anything better to do ? :p

Like do the dishes or vacuum the house :p

Comment

Yeh yeh wharever....

Dont u have anything better to do ? :p

Like do the dishes or vacuum the house :p

aye aye aye sik blud v0t dya tnk i am a slve l0oo00o0ol i dnt d0 n0 0zev0rk 2dy ma mum i did it :p c0z i ada d0 ma c/w ::D :hidban: :D :hidban:

Comment

aye aye aye sik blud v0t dya tnk i am a slve l0oo00o0ol i dnt d0 n0 0zev0rk 2dy ma mum i did it :p c0z i ada d0 ma c/w ::D :hidban: :D :hidban:
              Right you had a day off :p Good :D

Go and do ur c/w then :up:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                and lool yeh i was thinkin if i was in the north there DEF woulda been someone to save the day :D darn south... and nah that trains always full of snobby suit ppl cos its overground (u know the type that think they too good for london and that lol :p)
                If u were up north in an area with a fair number of bros around, no gora would DARE to talk to you like that in the first place.
                An African American prisoner is put into a cell with a Muslim prisoner.

The African American prisoner says: “I don’t think I got a fair trial”

So the Muslim prisoner responds “you got a trial?”

Comment

Originally posted by neels View Post
                  If u were up north in an area with a fair number of bros around, no gora would DARE to talk to you like that in the first place.

yes they would.
                  “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                  Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                  He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                  And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
                    yes they would.

they would??

Wouldnt the bros do anything then? :scratchhead*

Comment

assalamualaikum

DNT LIE???!!!!!!!!!!...u being 4 real?! tht is like sooooo laame! :shock:

MashaAllah..thts gr8 wt u did!! like i dnt no wt i wd hav dun if i ws sitn in ur ballet shoes...but like wt u did dude!! like MAN!!!!!!! like u no wt i mean like??!! like...wt u did ws weaally wewy fantastic, but like, no but...like wt HE did tho ws like soo laame:wacko: ...but...like if ur worried abt poop like this yeh...then surely wen u get maweed ur husband will protect u InshaAllah! no but...like jus make sure u dnt get a weakling yeh!!

nd i hope wen u gt hme, ur ummi gee cookd u my favourite dish man....like....

KEEMA and ROTI.........ALL THE WAYYYYYYY!!........

oh nd btw ITS SOOOOOOO KOOL U LUV US NORTHERNERS COS IM FRM DA BIRMINGHAM MASSIVE!! nd like i bet u luv our accent!!

Allah De waleh aite!!

(assalamualaikum n peace 2 AAAUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL) :1peace:
                      Last edited by fReShPoT; 18-10-06, 12:16 AM.
                      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]:spunch: ... dNt KiSs ThE hAnD tHt SlApS u...:up: [/FONT]
                      [FONT="Arial Black"]
                      ...PeAcE 2 aAaAaUuUuLLLLL!!![/FONT] :1peace:

@)

Comment

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Comment

they would??

Wouldnt the bros do anything then? :scratchhead*
                          Reason being is that some of those 'bros' are not men.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum

I know if someone insulted Islam infront of my face like that I would cry too. I can be very sensitive when it comes to things like that, it is one thing to make fun of someone's clothes or their hair or something. But It is totally different when someone insults your religion, because your religion is basically the major thing in a person's life. So yeah, don't feel bad about crying, I'm a brother and I woulda sat there asking him those same questions as to why he called it rubbish and crying at the same time. There are just some things I can't emotionally handle.

Khuda Hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by fReShPoT View Post
                              assalamualaikum

DNT LIE???!!!!!!!!!!...u being 4 real?! tht is like sooooo laame! :shock:

MashaAllah..thts gr8 wt u did!! like i dnt no wt i wd hav dun if i ws sitn in ur ballet shoes...but like wt u did dude!! like MAN!!!!!!! like u no wt i mean like??!! like...wt u did ws weaally wewy fantastic, but like, no but...like wt HE did tho ws like soo laame:wacko: ...but...like if ur worried abt poop like this yeh...then surely wen u get maweed ur husband will protect u InshaAllah! no but...like jus make sure u dnt get a weakling yeh!!

nd i hope wen u gt hme, ur ummi gee cookd u my favourite dish man....like....

KEEMA and ROTI.........ALL THE WAYYYYYYY!!........

oh nd btw ITS SOOOOOOO KOOL U LUV US NORTHERNERS COS IM FRM DA BIRMINGHAM MASSIVE!! nd like i bet u luv our accent!!

Allah De waleh aite!!

(assalamualaikum n peace 2 AAAUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL) :1peace:
                              Mad fans *Roll Eyes*

Reminds me of sami yusuf's fans screaming and all that *Roll Eyes*

I guess that's why you even typed your name like that,i.e one small letter then one big letter.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

Originally posted by Altair View Post
                                Assalamu Alaikum

I know if someone insulted Islam infront of my face like that I would cry too. I can be very sensitive when it comes to things like that, it is one thing to make fun of someone's clothes or their hair or something. But It is totally different when someone insults your religion, because your religion is basically the major thing in a person's life. So yeah, don't feel bad about crying, I'm a brother and I woulda sat there asking him those same questions as to why he called it rubbish and crying at the same time. There are just some things I can't emotionally handle.

Khuda Hafiz
                                I'm the exact opposite,my tongue wont be doing the talking *Roll Eyes* he'll say one word and wake up six months later *Roll Eyes*

Comment

Working...
                                X