Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u dont even know...

:salams

k k k firstly id like to apologise for my PATHETICNESS and i wish i coulda done or said more that would have made muslims seem so much more than we're made out to be... and sorry for like jumbled confused writin its cos im still like all bout it

hmmm ermmmm well how to begin... i was rushin to ma train to catch ta wycombe and was kinda late so hardly any seats left... anyway plonked maself next to some half dead dude or sumt and settled maself... 2mins later train began to move and whipped out ma trusty copy of the Quran translated into english and began to read surah noors translation, cos someone on ummah was sayin how it was good or sumt...

anyway then about 2-3mins later this random SUIT MAN (as if i dont hate em enough already) sittin behind me looks at it and says out loud 'RUBBISH' ...for a sec there i was like then i turned around and i go erm whats rubbish? and hes like all that... and im like all what?? and hes like all that Allah stuff i was like then like a lamo i go why?????? and hes like why what? im like why do u think its all rubbish???...then looked around and the guy opposite me gave me a look as in to say u cant help what people say these days...but as i was sayin it ma voice like faltered and i knew i was gonna burst into tears cos i got so so so angry lol :embar: (sorry for the extra emotional soppy lamo girl thingness but i really couldnt help it cos like when he said it was all rubbish i just got all this emotion inside me like goin ARG and i dint know what to do and how to handle it cos basically he was sayin that everythin i believed in and everything i base my whole life upon was all rubbish...just like that hmmm)

anyway so i dint wanna cry at all so i just gave him a harsh look and turned back around..... and then out came the tears floodin like a waterfall... and im the kinda person that NEVER EVER EVER cries infronta people even though am pretty emotional never would i cry infronta people so it was like a mega big deal to me... anyway so then i was sittin there cryin and all and people were lookin at me like weirdo gal cryin on the train here (imagine what ud be like ) ...so then i just sit there for a while tryna stop ma dumb face from leakin... and i try and carry on readin the translation, but everythins a bit blurry when u got tears in ya eyes lool... so i just sit there tryna think what to do and im like man if i just let him say that hes gonna think that he can say it to anyone... when i started to cry he gave me one of those looks u know when people dont wanna make someone cry and then feel bad for makin em cry so i thought ok he wont do anythin extreme ta me...... man see in these kinda situations u SO need an older bro with ya :( (to bust his face in :p)

anyway so about 7-8mins later (yeh took me a while lool) i turn around again and im like tryna hold back the tears and im like so why do u think its rubbish? and hes like theres no point gettin upset over it, and im like but everythin that i believe in u just called a load of rubbish and then hes like but we can be adult about it and talk about it properly and im like yeh im tryna but i cant help but cry after u just called ma whole way of life total rubbish (and then like start cryin some more) loool anyway man im so arghhhh anyway anyway ermmm then hes like yeh but calm down and dont get so emotional i cant talk to u if ur like this, my names paul btw... then im like im tryna im tryna but they wont stay in, then he tries to make some lame joke and im like haahaa no

.......anyway then a while later i go what did u read to make u think it was all rubbish and hes like i dno i cant remember now but i read sumt, im like well if it was such rubbish im sure u would remember (total stupidness cos the whole of what was on that page was all peaceful stuff... about God being like the parable of light in the lamp and stuff) and then im like there waitin for him to speak and hes like i dno if it was on that page... i was like but theres nothing here at all that could make u think its rubbish and this is the only page that ive been readin on this train so how can u say it was on a different page?... then hes like well im sure if we can flick through and find sumt bad... then im like what was rubbish? then he mentioned sumt about bombs...im like !?!?!??!?! the word bomb doesnt even come here (i dont think they were even invented then) so how can u be callin it rubbish if u havnt read anythin that is rubbish? then hes like im not havin a go at u personally or i havnt got anythin against muslims, some of my best friends are muslims lalala i love muslims im like hmmmm (the whole time i was speakin to him random tears would fall down so u gotta understand he was probably lookin at me like some cry baby lol... man that sucks) anyway then im like if u dont have anything against muslims how can u call it all rubbish?? and hes like well its probably assumptions made from my side and assumptions made on ur side thats makin this such an issue, but im like what assumptions could i be makin? hes like u thinking im some white 40 sumt yr old english bigot who hates muslims but i aint i think muslims bring loads to this country in terms of cornershops oil and steel industries (i was thinkin eh) n then hes like but u just seperate urselves off from england... im like how? hes like ok if i asked u what u are what would u say...would u say ur english or muslim or arabian or indian or pakistani or what? i go well obviously muslim but ur talkin about nationalities and faith in the same sentence and theyre completely different things... and hes like yeh but im english and il always be english first and u lot seperate urself off from that... im like whaaa?? we always try and get involved in the community! hes like no u dont care about skools or education or anythin, anyway went on for a bit...

then he gave some dumb example about choosin dustbinmen taxes and belief... im like eh?? hes like what would come first ur belief or the dustbin men gettn paid from our taxes... and im like well obviously belief but part of our belief is to keep things clean and i dont know what ya tryna say.... then hes like basically comin out with stuff sayin all white people think that muslims just try and seperate themselves off from them and stuff like he feels threatened when he walks past msulim communities cos theres no boundaries and he doesnt know what to treat em like and everything... im proper confused about what he was sayin mainly cos he doesnt know what he was chattin about either.... anyway then he says stuff like muslims wanna change the english ways and why cant they just accept how things are, and then hes like im not bein rascist or anythin by sayin this but just this is my opinion... im like well religion hasnt got anythin to do with colour anyway english white people can be muslims too... religion is about what u believe in its not based on what colour u are (the dudes around me started noddin) then hes like yes but ermmm u dont understand what situation might have arised to make me blurt out that its all such rubbish... (i was like oh great now he knows people aint sidin with him hes gonna come out with some excuse) then hes like well i was on the 1st carriage of the train on 7/7 and im lucky to have made it out alive (it was sooo obvious he had just said that to get outta it but i thought id give him the benefit of the doubt) so im like oh..ok im sorry to hear that but u cant start judging all muslims on what happened just cos of a few and hes like yes but ur in england, everyones like that, we all judge, itd be great to say we dont but we do... im like u cant use that as an excuse and be all im allowed to be like that just cos others are... then hes like his friend died in 9/11 aswell and im like hmmmm...

anyway somehow conversation started about the veil thing and hes like i dont see muslims like that as humans i just see those pair of eyes and see them as these robots cos i dont know who could be under there, and im like yeh but u cant start hatin people just cos of what they wear, white people traipse about in their mini skirts exposin themselves and u dont hate them for that but u hate people that cover themselves up?? and hes like we live in england, its not a religious country and we were here first so i dont see why we should havta accept changes u lot make.. then hes like if i went pakistan or sumt im sure id havta change... i go if u went pakistan NO WAY would u wear what they wore, and hes like yes i would, im like trust me u wouldnt hes like why? im like just trust me u wouldnt i know u wouldnt lol.... then hes like well if i went there in a white and red flag covering ma whole entire body im sure the people there would not be accepting of it and want me out... im like no but u cant relate that to muslims and how does it affect u if others wear veils or whatever, he was like if u were wearin one of them i would no way be able to have this argument with u and im like why not?? he was like cos id be automatically labelled as a rascist or provokin u and the police wuda been after me so i wuda got up and moved right to the other end of the train... im like but i still wear a hijab why arent u so offended by that, hes like cos i can see ur face and u look like ma mum when shes done her hair up (i was like yeh whatever )... then he starts the whole we havta adapt to fit ur beliefs and we were here first so we shudnt havta... i was like ermmm would u rather we all leave? and hes like no i think ur wonderful people and i dont have anything against u just i dont think we should havta change

anyway at the end when im about to get off he asked me why i got so upset and i was like cos people just read whats in the newspapers and believe that rather than findin out the truth for themselves and bein able to treat other muslims like humans... then hes like u know cos of u ma opinion of muslims has been raised and i think ur so brave and fantastic for bein able to stand up to a big white guy like me...im like yeh whatever then he goes to shake ma hand... im like im sorry but i cant shake your hand, and then hes like oh like he remembered and then hes like see what i mean and has an angry face on... then i was like ahhhh forget this and walked off the train...

u know when u come away from that situation u always think of a thousand better things to say

at the end there was this dude sittin close-ish but could hear and he came up to me as i was walkin out and said asked if i was orite? and said that he woulda said sumt if he was closer, and he asked the guy next to him what had happened... and that not to worry about people like him cos theyre not all like that i was like hmmm thanks.. :)

lol anyway im used to people ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS bein nice to me alhumdulillah but this proper opened ma eyes...

and sorry for like the massive post...
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: u dont even know...

O0O0O0O00OMMMMGGGG IN DA BIN MAAAAN RAND0OO0O0MMM I H8 IT VEN U GET S0O0OO0 ANGRY U STRT CRYIN :spunch: DA BLDY PAUL PR0LLY T0RT U V0Z SUM CRYBABY!!!! shukr eh u sed sumfin bak :D:D:D

IN DA BIN MAN I VIZH I V0Z DER!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?! SERI0O00OO0UUUZZZ

AHHHH [email protected] MAN HU G0Z ED VUDA SED SUMFIN so0o0o0o0o0 nycccc :D

ARGHHHHHH I VZH MAN I VO00O0OZ DER!!!!

rnd0m in da bin innit veneva sumfin appn it lakz appnz 2 b0ff 0f uz lak lak 2dy ma tchr v0z cuzzin r hijaabz/jilbabz/niqaabz

n den da st0o0oo0pppd paul v0z cuzzin it azvl

u sdnt 0f let yaslf get so0o angry [email protected] u strtd 2 cry!!!?!??!?!

in da bin if u c im dwn in wyc0mbe tel me hu e v0z aite!!?!?!?!?

HAHAHHAHAHAHA IN [email protected] ST0O0OPPPIIID PAULZ FCE VEN U TUK UR HND BAK INNIT BESTTIIIIIIIII u shuda kikd hiz butt?!?!?!

Comment

awwww :love: :love:

I can't believe that.. :(

You never know after this maybe the guy might start using his own mind??

People are openly speaking out against muslims now arent they :S
      - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Dont feel bad for crying, sometimes you can't help it when weirdo's like that come out with half baked remarks :wacko:

At least you didnt leave it at that and asked him what he meant :up:

Why isn't he walking about in a red/white flag since he's English and must show his Englishness? Dont they make suits in red/white pinstripe ? :D
        You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Wa alaykum salaam warahmatullah

I understand what you mean, especially when something is so close to you, and you are certain of its haqq, when you see people deny it, it is very upsetting. We find it shocking, because it is so obviously the truth to us, but even Allah (swt) tells us of people who are deaf, dumb, and blind...they simply cannot see.

Anyway, khayr, you'll come across all kinds of people, inshallah, keep strong, and thank Allah (swt) that you are a believer, and you have Islaam. May Allah (swt) guide those who dont inshallah.

And yeah, daym, is that like your longest post ever, I thinks yes :p

Comment

awww sis, yeah I would have cried too dnt worry probly about 80% of sisters will start crying jst the same :p
            but insha allah mayb he will try to think a bit about what u have said to him. he obviously is a bit of an idiot who thought he cn jst mutter his comments without u replyin or questioning him
            but it seems u hav some a good job in the situation :) insha allah u will get reward 4 ur efforts habibty :love:
            .: Rufaida :.
            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

subhanallah sis, jazakillahu khairin for your patience and beautiful dawa on the public transport once again ukhti :up: may Allah ta ala guide those people to Islam amin
              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

^ ameen!
                .: Rufaida :.
                .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

then hes like u know cos of u ma opinion of muslims has been raised and i think ur so brave and fantastic for bein able to stand up to a big white guy like me...
                  :love:
                  My favourite bit...you handled it with a lot of passion and conviction sis. your intentions were pure inshallah. atta girl. :1popcorn:

P.S- im so tempted to go through your post and put full stops in all the right places with a big fat red biro! :inlove:
                  Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                  They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

lol jazakAllah all of ya for like ya kind words...lol i dno tho man, i think he just felt bad for makin me cry...he was like i know u a calm peaceful person and there should be more people like ya but i was thinkn one sec he thinks its all rubbish and he feels threatend and next sec we're peaceful... but yeh inshaAllah he will pick up a Quran and read it one day, he lives in wycombe too so might even see him again...

but fank uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i think its true what yusra said tho, that people more open about this with muslims, cos i swear everyones been so nice to me always even in situations i woulda expected em not to be... its probably cos its become publicised about how many people are actually against muslims so they feel like they got back up now...
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by *Eemaan* View Post
                      :love:
                      My favourite bit...you handled it with a lot of passion and conviction sis. your intentions were pure inshallah. atta girl. :1popcorn:

P.S- im so tempted to go through your post and put full stops in all the right places with a big fat red biro! :inlove:

loooooool sorry i aint written a proper essay for like 5yrs now... and even then i always hated english...

sorry!

Comment

loooooool sorry i aint written a proper essay for like 5yrs now... and even then i always hated english...

sorry!
                        Nah you just been chatting toomuch to Pagal Laddoo havent you.

Admit it. BAD Influence that sister is.:hidban:
                        "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

and then im lyk, and then hes lyk, and then im lyk, and then hes lyk and then im lyk and then hes lyk @)

u shud have called me woman, i wud have been there in a shot were there no muslim brothers or sisters about?
                          “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                          Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                          He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                          And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
                            and then im lyk, and then hes lyk, and then im lyk, and then hes lyk and then im lyk and then hes lyk @)

u shud have called me woman, i wud have been there in a shot were there no muslim brothers or sisters about?

looool sorry yeh i dont mean ta do it but it just happens sometimes...

and lool yeh i was thinkin if i was in the north there DEF woulda been someone to save the day :D darn south... and nah that trains always full of snobby suit ppl cos its overground (u know the type that think they too good for london and that lol :p)

Comment

looool sorry yeh i dont mean ta do it but it just happens sometimes...

and lool yeh i was thinkin if i was in the north there DEF woulda been someone to save the day :D darn south... and nah that trains always full of snobby suit ppl cos its overground (u know the type that think they too good for london and that lol :p)

so ure one of em? U SNOB!!! :(
                              “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                              Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                              He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                              And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Working...
                              X