How can I raise my body temperature? I am always cold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I raise my body temperature? I am always cold

I am always cold. My hands and feet are freezing during fall weather, slight cold, if they are not covered with gloves. I have been checking my temperature just to see what the thermometer says. It is 97F (36C) or below depending on time of the day. How can I get my body temperature to heat up naturally? something other than exercise, I been working out for a decade and still fighting with weight. It is part of life but I need something more. I don't drink tea either or any hot drink.

Re: How can I raise my body temperature? I am always cold

Originally posted by Kya View Post
    I am always cold. My hands and feet are freezing during fall weather, slight cold, if they are not covered with gloves. I have been checking my temperature just to see what the thermometer says. It is 97F (36C) or below depending on time of the day. How can I get my body temperature to heat up naturally? something other than exercise, I been working out for a decade and still fighting with weight. It is part of life but I need something more. I don't drink tea either or any hot drink.
    Alhamdulillah, 36C isn't too bad. Mine is 35.5-35.7C. What I do, I wear socks. Layering. Having hot drinks, I'm always drinking herbal teas,lol. Hot baths.
    Eat garlic/chilli. Somehow, you do get use to it. Some people, told me to eat more red meat?!? Maybe too healthy isn't good...
    Final option move to hot country.
    What I find annoying is, when we get sick, if I have >37.8C that is high temperature for me or you or anyone with lower body temperature. And doctors start arguing that you aren't sick enough. Even, you see everything double and feel like alien...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
      Eggs, Fish, Honey.

In my culture, we call them the 'warm' foods - don't know the science behind it, maybe some other Pakistani will. But I find it's true.

Also - drink warm water, not cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
        Eggs, Fish, Honey.

In my culture, we call them the 'warm' foods - don't know the science behind it, maybe some other Pakistani will. But I find it's true.

Also - drink warm water, not cold.

That's similar to Japanese or Chinese culture

Feng shui I think and balancing the heat/cold in your body like homeopathy
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

You should get your blood pressure checked.

Perhaps try "hot" foods as well, like dates/kajoor.

Comment

I thought having cold feet and hands was linked to low iron levels
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              I thought having cold feet and hands was linked to low iron levels
              Yea or bein anemic

Sis just do a bloodtest
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I have not done any testing in last 2 years but over the years I have gone to doctor asking to be testing for thyroid or low iron or diabetes. My number comes out normal. My highest normal temperature is 36C. typically its lower. I do have the issue of feeling sick while my temperature reads 98F and my husband makes fun of me for feeling sick all the time when I am perfectly normal.

I did not know date was :hot food"

Comment

First check red blood levels for anemia. Here are their symptoms:

Fatigue
                  Weakness
                  Pale or yellowish skin
                  Irregular heartbeats
                  Shortness of breath
                  Dizziness or lightheadedness
                  Chest pain
                  Cold hands and feet
                  Headache
                  Reddish rings around eyelids

If you two or more, u might have it.

There r many causes, including low iron, low hemoglobin, etc
                  Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                  " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Cold showers. Trust me.
                    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Keep your head warm.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

I read if your heart can warm up the body

So maybe do stuff like look at a rainbow and that will warm u up
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Chocoloate milk
                          Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

I'm always cold too.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              I'm always cold too.
                              (Rainbows)
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
                              X