Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overnight oats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Overnight oats

    Overnights oats

    1/3 cup oats
    1/3 cup milk of your choice
    1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
    1 tbs chia seeds
    honey
    raspberries

    1. Add all together in the bowl.
    2. Cover.
    3.Over night in the fridge.
    4.You can decorate with your choice of fruits.
    5. Enjoy!

    #2
    Re: Overnight oats

    Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
    Overnights oats

    1/3 cup oats
    1/3 cup cream
    1/3 cup Brown sugar
    honey


    1. Add all together in the bowl.
    2. Cover.
    3.Over night in the fridge.
    4.You can decorate with your choice of more brown sugar
    5. Enjoy!
    Fixed
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Overnight oats

      I like overnight oats, so refreshing and much taster than cooked (warm) oats. I don't use 1/3 Greek yogurt, I use 1-2 spoon of yogurt and sometimes I do without yogurt. I find it taste better if I cut some apple and put it in for over night. the sweetness from apple replaces the need for sugar or honey.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Overnight oats

        Originally posted by Kya View Post
        I like overnight oats, so refreshing and much taster than cooked (warm) oats. I don't use 1/3 Greek yogurt, I use 1-2 spoon of yogurt and sometimes I do without yogurt. I find it taste better if I cut some apple and put it in for over night. the sweetness from apple replaces the need for sugar or honey.
        Ma sha'Allah, sounds nice. Sometimes I put dates, they give so sweet taste, no need honey at all. And you could do it also oat milk/ almond milk etc. or coconut water. Overnight oats are so handy. Just need to do night before, lol.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Overnight oats

          Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          Fixed
          Ikr i cant stand that healthy flavour
          [MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION] i bought breakfast powder it has cocoa and acai and mata and spirulina or smt, you have to mix with milk of yoghuet or water.. i want to ear healthy so bad but i opened the bag it stinks sis rly... that acai betry got to me i almost died
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

          O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

          Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Overnight oats

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-155208375.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	10765879Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-2139708741.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	10765880

            I dont think i will actually consume this but idk idk
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

            O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

            Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Overnight oats

              Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Ikr i cant stand that healthy flavour
              [MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION] i bought breakfast powder it has cocoa and acai and mata and spirulina or smt, you have to mix with milk of yoghuet or water.. i want to ear healthy so bad but i opened the bag it stinks sis rly... that acai betry got to me i almost died
              :rotfl:
              Dear ukhti, all those all good stuff. But buy separately them, I hate ready mix stuff. Individual packages are better. You can make your smoothies, oats, pancakes, etc.
              Don't you have Aldi there?

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Overnight oats

                Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                :rotfl:
                Dear ukhti, all those all good stuff. But buy separately them, I hate ready mix stuff. Individual packages are better. You can make your smoothies, oats, pancakes, etc.
                Don't you have Aldi there?
                Yea lol we have aldi
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Overnight oats

                  Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                  Ma sha'Allah, sounds nice. Sometimes I put dates, they give so sweet taste, no need honey at all. And you could do it also oat milk/ almond milk etc. or coconut water. Overnight oats are so handy. Just need to do night before, lol.
                  I should try dates. Never tried it. I tried strawberry and didn't like the over night effect of berry in milk. My husband loves dates but he won't heat over night oats, says it looks like baby food. I actually eat overnight oats for dinner more than breakfast.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Overnight oats

                    Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    Yea lol we have aldi
                    In Aldi, they sell maca, spirulina, chai seeds,acai, etc. Go and check it out.. and it is so much cheaper lol

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Overnight oats

                      Originally posted by Kya View Post
                      I should try dates. Never tried it. I tried strawberry and didn't like the over night effect of berry in milk. My husband loves dates but he won't heat over night oats, says it looks like baby food. I actually eat overnight oats for dinner more than breakfast.
                      Try to use big and juicy dates. True, they look bit like a baby food, :) I have also anytime, when snack attack comes. Blueberries are delicious too with oats.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Overnight oats

                        Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                        In Aldi, they sell maca, spirulina, chai seeds,acai, etc. Go and check it out.. and it is so much cheaper lol
                        I dont thi k they do here but imma check
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X