• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Food mentioned in Quran & Sunnah

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
    Wa aleikum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Talbina

" Talbeenah is mentioned in a number of saheeh ahaadeeth, such as the following:

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah, the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), that if a member of her family died, the women would gather together, then they would depart, except her own relatives and close friends. She would order that a pot of talbeenah be cooked, then some thareed would be made and the talbeenah would be poured over it. Then she would say: Eat some of it, for I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Talbeenah soothes the heart of the sick person, and it takes away some of the grief.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5101; Muslim, 2216.

It was narrated from her (may Allaah be pleased with her) that she would order that talbeenah be made for the sick and the one who was mourning a death, and she used to say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Talbeenah soothes the heart of the sick and takes away some of the grief.”
    Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5365; Muslim, 2216 "

Here is more about it and how to make it:
    https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...06&oe=5A71F8E8
    Jazakullah khair for sharing.
    Talbina, first time I heard of this. It seems its a mixture of honey, barley,milk and oats. Those are like one of the healthiest ingredients ever , all in 1 bowl.
    Alhamdulilah

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
      Wa aleikum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Talbina

" Talbeenah is mentioned in a number of saheeh ahaadeeth, such as the following:

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah, the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), that if a member of her family died, the women would gather together, then they would depart, except her own relatives and close friends. She would order that a pot of talbeenah be cooked, then some thareed would be made and the talbeenah would be poured over it. Then she would say: Eat some of it, for I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Talbeenah soothes the heart of the sick person, and it takes away some of the grief.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5101; Muslim, 2216.

It was narrated from her (may Allaah be pleased with her) that she would order that talbeenah be made for the sick and the one who was mourning a death, and she used to say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Talbeenah soothes the heart of the sick and takes away some of the grief.”
      Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5365; Muslim, 2216 "

Here is more about it and how to make it:
      https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...06&oe=5A71F8E8
      Subhanallah :jkk: very relevant for me right now so I will try and make this Insha Allah
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Eating Figs and olives at a ratio of 1:7 is beneficial. http://navedz.com/by-the-fig-and-the...embrace-islam/

Comment

Absitinence from food as a cure

"The stomach is the home to all diseases and abstinence is the head of every remedy so make this your custom" (Al-Bukhari)

"the son of Adam has filled no vessel worse than is stomach. It will be sufficient to eat a few bites to strengthen the backbone. If he must eat more, then 1/3 water, 1/3 food 1/3 air"
          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X