Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bengali Food Da Best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Morose View Post
    Re: Bengali Food Da Best



    Ah yes, the Bombay Duck. Despite its name, it is not a duck, but a lizard fish. With its wide mouth, you would think it would swallow you whole. A dish that most Bengalis treasure.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]87569[/ATTACH]
    Lol this one looks pretty funny with the mouths open

    Comment


    • #77
      I eat curry for breakfast lunch n dinner a

      Comment


      • #78
        Yeh

        Rice and curry (home made healthy but tasty dishes) is satisfying Alhamdullilah

        All food are a blessing from Allah ta ala
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
          I eat curry for breakfast lunch n dinner a
          Same

          Some day when I used to wake up late, Amma wpwou be cooking fresh chicken curry and rice, I'd have it for breakfast

          It was so delicious and a good start to the day

          Do you know how your mum does it

          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

          So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

            Same

            Some day when I used to wake up late, Amma wpwou be cooking fresh chicken curry and rice, I'd have it for breakfast

            It was so delicious and a good start to the day

            Do you know how your mum does it
            Bhunna or torkhuri or stir fry

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by LA3 View Post
              Re: Bengali Food Da Best

              AsSalaamu Alaikum.

              That makes two of us who are Bengali and allergic to fish. Larger fish anyway. I can handle (and love) eesa and sardine suthni. Very part-time Bengali.
              Should i be worried?
              It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
              "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

                Should i be worried?
                :rotfl:

                But he actually meant prawns ahahah.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Morose View Post

                  :rotfl:

                  But he actually meant prawns ahahah.
                  yes i agree

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    How much of the delicious food above has been made for Eid in your household bro?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Medic View Post
                      How much of the delicious food above has been made for Eid in your household bro?
                      None :*-(

                      And nice to see you bro! Mr Medic it has been a while. How are you?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Morose View Post

                        None :*-(

                        And nice to see you bro! Mr Medic it has been a while. How are you?
                        Yeh I just saw you betrayed the beautiful bombay duck creature for spaghetti :/

                        I'm doing good alhamdulillah, wbu man?

                        How are you managing to post in the announcement forum lol? I can't see an option to post, u a mod now?

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Medic View Post

                          Yeh I just saw you betrayed the beautiful bombay duck creature for spaghetti :/

                          I'm doing good alhamdulillah, wbu man?

                          How are you managing to post in the announcement forum lol? I can't see an option to post, u a mod now?
                          lol...

                          Man that Bombay duck would devour me whole! I think I’ll stick to spaghetti haha.

                          Yes I’m well Alhamdulillah :D

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Morose View Post

                            lol...

                            Man that Bombay duck would devour me whole! I think I’ll stick to spaghetti haha.

                            Yes I’m well Alhamdulillah :D
                            I wouldn't mind eating that one if someone made it into masala fish lol

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Medic View Post

                              I wouldn't mind eating that one if someone made it into masala fish lol
                              looool

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X