X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coffee lovers

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    Inshallah.
    That's fine. We're simple people, we don't need elaborate drinks. We just need to have good tasting caffine
    Ok - I dont think its a matter of being "simple" . Its just a matter of what you like and at what cost.
    I certainly hope that wasn't a inflammatory side-lined remark towards me.
    :(

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
      Inshallah.
      That's fine. We're simple people, we don't need elaborate drinks. We just need to have good tasting caffine
      Ok - I dont think its a matter of being "simple" . Its just a matter of what you like and at what cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
        No of course not. I didn't mean to offend you.
        We just like regular coffee in our house and none of the machines we buy makes it taste good.

Comment

Did you try Tassimo pods for your Dad?

Comment

Did you try Tassimo pods for your Dad?
            We had a keurig when we lived in canada but honestly it wasn't that good. The only good thing about it was that it was fast. But where we live now, I think there is only nespresso which seems better. I would consider that one. I don't think there is Tassimo here.

Comment

You do get the manual machines - the coffee drips in

Comment

You do get the manual machines - the coffee drips in
                Yeah we have those. I just want to get him something nice for his birthday. He keeps talking about buying a really good coffee maker, so I feel like that would be the perfect thing to get him. I just don't know that many coffee machine brands. But thanks anyway for the suggestions!

Comment

I drink too much of it. If i stop i get headaches. I'm very reliant on it and i should cut down :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                  X