I snort coffee. :)

Comment

Re: Coffee lovers

Originally posted by Masih View Post
        I snort coffee. :)
        lol,

Facepalm ,

Quit trolling akhi,

What is this "coffee lovers" business? I don't love coffee but I drink cold lattes when I'm tired; they sort of help.

Comment

I'll stick with green tea, jasmine tea, and oolong tea. I think I am one of those genetic people who are highly sensitive to bitter flavors. even the best coffee is way, way, way to bitter.

Comment

Coroner says healthy teen died from caffeine overdose

A South Carolina coroner says too much caffeine caused the death of a healthy teenager.

Sixteen-year-old Davis Cripe collapsed last month at his high school and died at a hospital after consuming a large soft drink, a latte and an energy drink over a short period.

By all accounts, Davis was healthy and active. According to his father, he shunned drugs and alcohol, reports CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil.

A classmate who was with Davis the day he died, said he loaded up on caffeine -- and "basically chugged" an energy drink during class.

Davis was a high school sophomore who found his rhythm while playing the drums.

"He was a great kid, he didn't get mixed up in the wrong things -- he loved music," his father, Sean Cripe, said. "We worry about their safety, their health, especially once they start driving, but it wasn't a car crash that took his life, instead it was an energy drink."

While his initial autopsy required more testing, Richland county coroner Gary Watts, said Davis consumed a large soft drink, a latte and then an energy drink in less than a two-hour span, bringing on what he called a "cardiac event."

"These drinks, this amount of caffeine, how it's ingested can have dire consequences and that's what happened in this case," Watts said.

"You know it when it happens. You start to feel dizzy. You can feel it in your chest," said CBS News medical contributor Dr. David Agus. Agus says energy drinks send more than 20,000 people to the emergency room annually.

"The problem that we're learning is that it's not just caffeine, it's the other stimulants that are in there. In a cup of coffee, you may have over 45 minutes or 60 minutes. These energy drinks you're having all at once. And so all the caffeine give this big peak in the body and that's when bad things happen." Agus said.

Sean Cripe says the tragic way his son lost his life could be someone else's lifesaver.

"Parents, please talk to your kids about the dangers of these energy drinks," Cripe said.

The coroner said Davis' autopsy showed no signs of an "unfounded" or "undiagnosed heart condition."

The American Academy of Pediatrics says energy drinks usually contain additives not tested on children and advises against children and teens drinking energy drinks of any kind.

The American Beverage Association, which represents the makers of almost all energy drinks sold in America, referred CBS News to this fact sheet on caffeine. The trade group says their energy drinks can be safely consumed in moderation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/davis-cr...-coroner-says/
            Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

I drink cup of coffee every few hours.

Comment

Woooooh since i got dem stomach pills i can go all out on coffee again HURRAY

How should i have my coffee rn
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

No it's disgusting, when I'm tired I'll just take no doz which is an over the counter caffeine pill and voila I feel sooo much better

Comment

I really like the arab way of making coffee with spices.. throw some whole cardamom pods, cinnamon, and rose petals in it and grind it all up... then drink sweet. Medicinal benefit is there as well, however if coffee becomes a habit I think it is not so good, just occasionally.

I read coffee is the second most traded commodity globally after oil.

Comment

I only love coffee with a lot of sugar and milk

Also I'm the biggest iced coffee lover ever, I don't understand how someone can NOT love iced coffee

Comment

Originally posted by Demure View Post
                        I only love coffee with a lot of sugar and milk

Also I'm the biggest iced coffee lover ever, I don't understand how someone can NOT love iced coffee
                        Yesssss me too girl i used to have coffee ice cubes in the freezer and i would mix them with milk and sugar in the blender
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                          Yesssss me too girl i used to have coffee ice cubes in the freezer and i would mix them with milk and sugar in the blender
                          The coffee would just freeze?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                            The coffee would just freeze?
                            Well first time i did it i put sugar in it before freezing and then it didnt freeze well c of the sugar but without sugar it becomes like an ice cube ( actually putting the sugar in before freezing could be good because then it becomes a little bit less hard but still hard, and it mixes better)

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I never could drink black coffee with no sugar ....that's quite :/
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

My friend ordered something called dripped coffee or similar in a restaurant. And the waiter brought some apparatus kind of thing and the coffee was literally dripping drop by drop. Is there a taste difference? Who has the patience to wait for their drink? (dripping took a while)
                                ┳┻|
                                ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                                ┳┻|⊂ノ
                                ┻┳|
                                :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Working...
                                X