Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ***Biryani Lovers Unite***

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
    You what :shock:....Masha'allah how did you manage that?

If my single life was like that I wouldnt even bother getting married. I started cooking before worked this morning....alhumdollilah :love:
    Basically I spent most of teenage years and married life cooking - I actually used love it - now I realise its just another time consuming thank less task
    No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      Someone else does it, or you do take outs obviously...
      Which part of my post did you not understand...??..I started cooking before work...and will probably make roti after work

Take outs are very very rare for me.
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Which part of my post did you not understand...??..I started cooking before work...and will probably make roti after work

I think it was aimed at me lol
        No Longer On UF

Comment

I was answering the question you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            I was answering the question you posted.
            I am sorry. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.....
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I am sorry. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.....
              That old chestnut.

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                I think it was aimed at me lol
                Its ok sis :love:

Enjoy your non cooking !!
                وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

You what :shock:....Masha'allah how did you manage that?

If my single life was like that I wouldnt even bother getting married. I started cooking before worked this morning....alhumdollilah :love:
                  I had to check if we were on marriage thread .. Hmm
                  Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
                    I had to check if we were on marriage thread .. Hmm
                    lol....single people need food too you know.

My husband can cook for me. Hes probably an expert by now!
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I will play safe and not say anything. Hmm.
                      Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Put that on list of requirements on your marriage CV, inbetween deen and dashing good looks
                        No Longer On UF

Comment

Put that on list of requirements on your marriage CV, inbetween deen and dashing good looks
                          What a fab idea sistah.....May Allah swt bless you with a husband who is all that more :love:....and I have no doubt that He will inshaAllah :)
                          وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

*cough cough*

please go to marriage section

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
                              *cough cough*

please go to marriage section
                              :rotfl:
                              ┳┻|
                              ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                              ┳┻|⊂ノ
                              ┻┳|
                              :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                                I swear you lot eat suistromming which is :vomit:
                                I ent ever heared of suistromming :scratch:
                                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X