***Biryani Lovers Unite***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

tag members in a new thread and youll get loads of interest, ask Indefinable im sure shes a bit of a cook

or even better randomly summon someone by typing @ followed by the send and third letters of you username and see comes up first

Comment

• Originally posted by sajid View Post

or even better randomly summon someone by typing @ followed by the send and third letters of you username and see comes up first
      Go on then lol

Comment

We need a proper recipe challenge thread so someone posts a recipe up and the challenge is to cook it and post pics!
        Good idea
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Good idea
          You Going to post pics of your homemade biryani? 🤫

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

tag members in a new thread and youll get loads of interest, ask Indefinable im sure shes a bit of a cook
            I'm average.

What are we cooking?

Comment

We need a proper recipe challenge thread so someone posts a recipe up and the challenge is to cook it and post pics!
              What happened to this idea?! Would have been fun!
              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Did anyone post a biryani recipe? Cannot be bothered to go through all the comments & I really want to make a biryani this year (a professional one with the pink and green rice strands Lool) but when I follow ones off YouTube it turns out a bit weird. And I never have all the ingredients that they use.

Might have to cheat and use the biryani packets. But I’ve used it before and find it too heavy..
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• I can’t imagine why someone would like biryani.

Comment

• I cook it. But I don’t like eating it. It’s a lot of effort for something you don’t wanna eat. Waste of time. I’d rather read. Cooking is not for me. And yet I’m a mom. The good thing thing is my kids like what I like and not biryani. So, Alhamdulillaah

Comment

• I am a food lover and especially Biryani is my favorite food.

Comment

• Originally posted by solutionst View Post
                        I am a food lover and especially Biryani is my favorite food.
                        which biryani?

i had prawn biryani few years back and i was sooo hungry and i tell you what i was soooo disappointed, i know i should give it another try but that was a heart breaker, never had such bad biryani im sad to say!

Comment

• Biryani with cola 🫶

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X