X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaryWaldron
    replied
    Re: Simple Snacks

You can try simple snacks such as brownies, creamy garlic broccoli, sweet potato chips and many more. All these recipes are healthy and easy to make. For more such recipes you can redirect to this website.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Tortilla chips and adding cheese, jalapenos, tomatoey dip, etc, and in the oven to melt. Pretty similar to one above.

Banana with milk.

Toastie.

Fruit smoothie, just blend the fruit together.

Leave a comment:

• MaryWaldron
    replied

You can try simple snacks such as brownies, creamy garlic broccoli, sweet potato chips and many more. All these recipes are healthy and easy to make. For more such recipes you can redirect to this website.

Leave a comment:

• MaryWaldron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryWaldron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryWaldron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryWaldron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryWaldron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peony.
    replied

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
    not the healthiest but

pack of doritos or similar
    pour on some passata or crushed tin of tomatoes or jar of pasta sauce

throw on jalapenos, olives , diced onion etc

grate cheese over the lot and stick in oven or under grill

enjoy
    Sounds extremely unhealthy.

Is this similar to nachos?
    Last edited by Peony.; 03-01-16, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied

If it's just a snack then it would be a banana, or hummous with carrot and cucumber sticks. Sometimes I have a gluten free crepe with nutella or with vanilla greek yogurt and berries or something. I'm also thinking of trying a baked doughnut recipe soon inshaAllah. If I'm feeling a bit naughty then sometimes with a cup of tea I like either salted mungdal from ambala or salted plantain crisps from tesco and then a piece of chocolate to go with it. There's something about the sweetness of chocolate and saltiness of the crisps/dal that works together (like salted caramel etc).

Leave a comment:

• Joha
    replied

Does a can of baked beans count?

But seriously - some good bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Heaven - competes with the baked beans.

Leave a comment:

• ssh
    replied

Green grapes and greek yoghurt

wasabi peas

calamari with herby dip from M&S

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    What is passata?
    Its crushed ripe tomatoes into a puree, not like the puree we get in uk in those tubes, bit more expensive than say the tin tomatoes (so lidl and aldi do cartons for around 35p but glass jars and bottles can be more from other supermarkets)

Its 100% tomatoes without skin and seeds and I prefer it to tinned tomatoes

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    What is passata?
    uncooked tomato puree ...I usre it in all my cooking...how can anyone live without it..

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Carrot sticks
    Popcorn
    Trail Mix

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X