X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Pasta bake, Alhamdulillaah.
    whats that sauce made of?
    why dont you use baking paper instead of aluminium?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

My debut to the food thread.The pizzas i made two days ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	872f040b-badd-4bae-9c1e-931777dd7230.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	12780890
      Looks nice Mashaa'Allaah. Whats the topping? Besides the mushroom and spring onions. The one time I tried to make pizza it didn't quite turn out right, i think something went wrong with the yeast because it smelt funny(like a bitter yeast smell), not used yeast before so maybe did something wrong. Seen a recipe without yeast that I wanted to try Inshaa'Allaah.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

whats that sauce made of?
        why dont you use baking paper instead of aluminium?
        Its a tomato based sauce, also had sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms, peppers and tuna. I'm not sure, we tend to use foil for savoury dishes when putting in the oven(i think over here it's the norm), whereas with desserts, we use parchment(baking) paper.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

Looks nice Mashaa'Allaah. Whats the topping? Besides the mushroom and spring onions. The one time I tried to make pizza it didn't quite turn out right, i think something went wrong with the yeast because it smelt funny(like a bitter yeast smell), not used yeast before so maybe did something wrong. Seen a recipe without yeast that I wanted to try Inshaa'Allaah.
          oh i suck at making dough and i really dont have time for that tbh so i just buy the dough in the supermarket and make the topping.They come 3 in 1 thats why i made 3.

Topping: there is no onion,where did you see the onion? .. asparagus,arribiata+pesto sauce,cheddar cheese,feta cheese,mushroom,olive,tuna,zuchinni,tomato,i put artichoke too but i forgot this time,ginger powder,garlic and chilly powder..sometimes i put rucola or artichoke

Comment

Its a tomato based sauce, also had sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms, peppers and tuna. I'm not sure, we tend to use foil for savoury dishes when putting in the oven(i think over here it's the norm), whereas with desserts, we use parchment(baking) paper.
            interesting.i used to use aluminium paper when covering the fish then i used baking one and the fish was not that soft and actually felt like it was baked rather than boiled (which with aluminium looks exactly like you boiled it all) so since then i started to use only baking one

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2021-06-21_01-29-52.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	12780925

this is what i made today for dinner

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2021-06-21_01-29-52.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	12780925

this is what i made today for dinner
                Mushrooms are good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Mushrooms are good.
                  one of the foods the prophet saws used to like.Just dont boil them cuz they loose their antioxidants

fry or bake boys,fry or bake

Comment

oh i suck at making dough and i really dont have time for that tbh so i just buy the dough in the supermarket and make the topping.They come 3 in 1 thats why i made 3.

Topping: there is no onion,where did you see the onion? .. asparagus,arribiata+pesto sauce,cheddar cheese,feta cheese,mushroom,olive,tuna,zuchinni,tomato,i put artichoke too but i forgot this time,ginger powder,garlic and chilly powder..sometimes i put rucola or artichoke
                    That makes sense, i dont think its too hard but will require practise&time and supermarket ones are nice. Seen a 2 ingredient dough, flour and yoghurt. I wasnt sure what the white thing ontop was, it looked like cut up spring onions before(different to normal onions you might have different term). Lots of veg, looks healthy MashaaAllaah.

Comment

That makes sense, i dont think its too hard but will require practise&time and supermarket ones are nice. Seen a 2 ingredient dough, flour and yoghurt. I wasnt sure what the white thing ontop was, it looked like cut up spring onions before(different to normal onions you might have different term). Lots of veg, looks healthy MashaaAllaah.
                      i read its better to write it as ma shaa Allah rather than that because it has a different meaning
                      Yeah i always eat healthy.Literally translated to english it would be leek-onion.Idk why its called spring onion when it can grow in summer too.Youghurt and flour doesnt make a pizza dough as far as i know,they make a pancake from balkans/turkey that you fry it and looks like this

https://agroweb.org/wp-content/uploa...la-750x500.jpg

Comment

i read its better to write it as ma shaa Allah rather than that because it has a different meaning
                        All of these claims tend to be ridiculous. Transliteration is a subjective craft.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Yeah i always eat healthy.Literally translated to english it would be leek-onion.Idk why its called spring onion when it can grow in summer too.Youghurt and flour doesnt make a pizza dough as far as i know,they make a pancake from balkans/turkey that you fry it and looks like this

https://agroweb.org/wp-content/uploa...la-750x500.jpg
                          Really.. i never knew that. I'm not sure if its true, will look into it. Thats good, i think its just the name. I've seen videos and it makes an actual pizza(in like 5 minutes). That's cool.

Comment

• Proof that its a real thing lol

Comment

Proof that its a real thing lol
                              interesting.I will check those videos when i go home.Idk if it will taste like pizza dough though but it would still be a better subtitute to the supermarket pizza which has many harmful ingredients.I highly doubt it.But it looks like the medieval pizzas,big hard bread with sauce and cheese.So at least you got that going for you which is nice

Comment

interesting.I will check those videos when i go home.Idk if it will taste like pizza dough though but it would still be a better subtitute to the supermarket pizza which has many harmful ingredients.I highly doubt it.But it looks like the medieval pizzas,big hard bread with sauce and cheese.So at least you got that going for you which is nice
                                There are some vids on y/t but i didnt want to link them cos ads may come up for ppl, music images etc. I admit it looks a bit tough in some of the pics but on the vids it genuinely looks good and just like a normal pizza base. And the person making it she was italian too and saying its become her go to pizza base and tastes exactly like the real thing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X