X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Creamcake
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    @creamcake when ya making creamcakes? lol
    Ironically i made chocolate cake yesterday. A fresh buttery sponge cake with fresh cream is the best, Alhamdulillaah. When you bake at home, it becomes hard eating cake from outside, but i do need to eat better InshaaAllaah
    Any pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Any pics?
      no i forgot at the beginning then i cut slices and some was eaten so i thought whats the point in taking a pic now..there is a bit left but its just slice/s now not the whole cake.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake

Any pics?
        no i forgot at the beginning then i cut slices and some was eaten so i thought whats the point in taking a pic now..there is a bit left but its just slice/s now not the whole cake.
        How did it taste?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

How did it taste?
          Alhamdulillaah it was nice, but i preferred the brownies i made the other day they were so nice MashaaAllaah, made them 2 days in a row and want to make more. They sort of shocked me because i thought it was hard to make fudgy brownies. Need to focus on eating healthier and weight loss though InshaaAllaah
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

• I think brownies are easier to make than other cakes. I know people think of the victoria sandwich or fairy cakes as relatively simple but I've always been a bit hit or miss when I made them in the past, sometimes nice and sometimes flat as a pancake whereas when I did chocolate brownies they always turned out good.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• nvm
              Last edited by Creamcake; 18-06-21, 02:29 PM. Reason: nvm

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

That looks nice, like one of those fancy breakfast placesAnd really nutritious, glad it was tasty too!And filling aswell I reckon. In all honesty not sure if id like it, as im not an avocado fan(i know..shoot me lol everyone is obsessed with them). But thats just personal preference. Thank you for posting a picture :) Continue posting.

Looks nice Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek, I'm personally not sure about avocados as it's just a bit tasteless and bland imo, I really don't see what the fuss is all about tbh
                I didn’t used to like avocados either but if you know how to flavor it, it’s pretty good.

put garlic powder, lemon, salt and pepper and make sure you are using a ripe avocado then it tastes great. But yeah it’s personal preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I didn’t used to like avocados either but if you know how to flavor it, it’s pretty good.

put garlic powder, lemon, salt and pepper and make sure you are using a ripe avocado then it tastes great. But yeah it’s personal preference.
                  Yeah whenever i say it, so many people say the same thing about a ripe avocado and seasoning it right too. Like with many fruits that taste the world of different ripe vs unripe i.e a mango.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I honestly don't like avocado in savoury dishes. I've tried it a couple of times and didn't like it.

Having said that, I use avocado to thicken smoothies and it's quite nice in that. I've also used avocado in the past to make a dessert which was a type of vegan chocolate mousse and that was good as well. So I think it works in my gluten free dairy free sweet dishes but I personally wouldn't like it in a savoury dish.
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Lemon cheesecake I made yesterday. Didn't taste it myself as I'm sugar-free right now but family loved it alhamdulillah.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210620_134605.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	413.6 KB
ID:	12780774
                      Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

• Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
                        Lemon cheesecake I made yesterday. Didn't taste it myself as I'm sugar-free right now but family loved it alhamdulillah.

MashaAllah nice. My fave dessert is actually cheesecakes!!

Comment

Lemon cheesecake I made yesterday. Didn't taste it myself as I'm sugar-free right now but family loved it alhamdulillah.

As the authoritative Grand Mufti on these matters, I should get first taste

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210620_134605.jpg Views:	20 Size:	413.6 KB ID:	12780774
                            Mashaa'Allaah looks delicious.

Comment

• Pasta bake, Alhamdulillaah.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• My debut to the food thread.The pizzas i made two days ago.

Name:	872f040b-badd-4bae-9c1e-931777dd7230.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	12780890

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X