Food Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
    ^Sorry I don't know how to do that. Maybe try helpdesk?

As it's the right time of year for it, I made mango lassi ice lollies and just had one today- quite cooling and refreshing. Last year when I first tried making the lollies, I added blueberries which gave a nice contrast to the sweetness of the mangoes, but this time I didn't add blueberries- the lollies taste good with or without blueberries. I also had quinoa salad for lunch and that recipe is also on the same blog:

Myalgic Muslimah's halal wheat free blog: Mango lassi (and blueberry) lollies (GF) (NF) (EF) (V)
    Thanks i'll try. Looks really good MaahaaAllaah perfect for this hot weather
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

Upload it in imgur and post the link here
      Thanks i'll try this too
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

• Chicken puff pastries we made on Eid

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210514_155827.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	302.4 KB
ID:	12779790

Yesterday we made Keema ones and they were even better mashaaAllah.
        Allah's Messenger ï·º said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

• Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
          Chicken puff pastries we made on Eid

Name:	20210514_155827.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	302.4 KB
ID:	12779790

Yesterday we made Keema ones and they were even better mashaaAllah.
          They look so delicious Mashaa'Allaah, if you know the recipe it would be good if you can share it please.

Comment

• Blondies and Brownies too Alhamdulillaah. Sweet stuff ive made in the past few weeks.

Comment

• Some savoury stuff i made during the past few weeks

Comment

• sorry for bombarding, been wanting to post on here for a while lol. Anyway i'm all caught up for now

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

They look so delicious Mashaa'Allaah, if you know the recipe it would be good if you can share it please.
                  Sure. The chicken one we found on YouTube

(mute as there's music in the video. Recipe is in the description box.)
                  I recommend shredding the cooked chicken or ripping it apart with a fork instead of having it in small chunks.

If you want to use Keema it would be the same filling you use for samosas. This is my mom's:

Salt
                  Chilli powder
                  Coriander powder
                  Chilli flakes
                  ^ mix these in the Keema and cook it, then add the following after it's cooled down:
                  Peas
                  Onion
                  Green chilli peppers
                  Coriander/Parsley
                  Mozzarella cheese

Next time I want to try it with the spinach filling Arabs put in those spinach bread triangles (Fatayer).
                  Allah's Messenger ï·º said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

• Originally posted by islamuslim View Post

I recommend shredding the cooked chicken or ripping it apart with a fork instead of having it in small chunks.

If you want to use Keema it would be the same filling you use for samosas. This is my mom's:

Salt
                    Chilli powder
                    Coriander powder
                    Chilli flakes
                    ^ mix these in the Keema and cook it, then add the following after it's cooled down:
                    Peas
                    Onion
                    Green chilli peppers
                    Coriander/Parsley
                    Mozzarella cheese

Next time I want to try it with the spinach filling Arabs put in those spinach bread triangles (Fatayer).
                    JazaakAllaahu khairan will try it out InshaaAllaah.

Comment

• @creamcake when ya making creamcakes? lol

Comment

• Can't remember if I posted this already but this is the time i made gluten free puff pastry triangles stuffed with nettles, feta and red onion. Posting cos you mentioned making spinach triangles and it's based on the same concept as blanched nettles taste a lot like spinach. Very tasty

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post

Salt
                        Chilli powder
                        Coriander powder
                        Chilli flakes
                        Peas
                        Onion
                        Green chilli peppers
                        Coriander/Parsley
                        Mozzarella cheese

Name:	Photo0276.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	382.6 KB
ID:	12780197
                        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                          @creamcake when ya making creamcakes? lol
                          Ironically i made chocolate cake yesterday. A fresh buttery sponge cake with fresh cream is the best, Alhamdulillaah. When you bake at home, it becomes hard eating cake from outside, but i do need to eat better InshaaAllaah

Comment

• Creamcake this was my breakfast today. It was crushed avocado with soy and balsamic mushrooms on nutty protein bread. This was such a winner. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out but it tasted really good.

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.55.46 AM.png
Views:	51
Size:	520.3 KB
ID:	12780262

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                              Creamcake this was my breakfast today. It was crushed avocado with soy and balsamic mushrooms on nutty protein bread. This was such a winner. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out but it tasted really good.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.55.46 AM.png Views:	17 Size:	520.3 KB ID:	12780262
                              That looks nice, like one of those fancy breakfast placesAnd really nutritious, glad it was tasty too!And filling aswell I reckon. In all honesty not sure if id like it, as im not an avocado fan(i know..shoot me lol everyone is obsessed with them). But thats just personal preference. Thank you for posting a picture :) Continue posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo
                                Creamcake this was my breakfast today. It was crushed avocado with soy and balsamic mushrooms on nutty protein bread. This was such a winner. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out but it tasted really good.

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.55.46 AM.png
Views:	51
Size:	520.3 KB
ID:	12780262
                                Looks nice Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek, I'm personally not sure about avocados as it's just a bit tasteless and bland imo, I really don't see what the fuss is all about tbh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X