Food Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
    They are meant to be stuffed puff pastries like the image below. The mushrooms in your pic look like they could be vol au vent filling but there's no sign of pastry. Vol au vents can be filled with either sweet or savoury filling- either is fine but in my family, we prefer savoury. If you do an image search of vol au vents, this is the sort of thing you'd find

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...=11&ajaxhist=0

That looks cold?

i just looked it up and in flemmisch vol au vent is always the chicken stew i made, doesnt specifically mean the pastry, had no idea
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• neelu
      neelu commented
      Editing a comment
      Never in my life have come across it as a chicken stew. Must mean different things in different countries. Vol au vents can be served hot or cold. We prefer them hot

• aynina
      aynina commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh yea here its always chicken, meatballs and mushrooms in a sauce, i didnt know people ate those pastries with anything other than that lol

• Enjoy foods those are good for health.

Comment

• Omurice
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• neelu
          neelu commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure what that is but it looks nice. I couldn't tell what your previous pic was either. I know you said Omurice on there but I don't know what that is.

• aynina
          aynina commented
          Editing a comment
          The rice thing is japanese and these cookies supposed to be somali lol

• Oh wow that's a nice no-sugar diet
        They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
        And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
        For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

• Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post

Oh wow that's a nice no-sugar diet
          Girl sundays lol

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Musbah

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
              LOL...I guess you gave me the heads up so you don't have to delete a repetitive thread.
              "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

• Wow! Looking nice. I also made simple buns at home a few days ago.

Comment

• Its a stirr fry sandwich
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post

Oh wow that's a nice no-sugar diet
                    Hope you're well In Sha Allaah. 

Comment

• I lurve this sauce but I think they've stopped selling it, anyways this sauce with nachos and cheese is lush Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 👍

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_85379.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	12742732

Comment

• i used to really like this thread, ive started cooking relatively recently Alhamdulillaah and id like to post some pics. It keeps saying the file size is too big, any idea how i lower it?
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

• ^Sorry I don't know how to do that. Maybe try helpdesk?

As it's the right time of year for it, I made mango lassi ice lollies and just had one today- quite cooling and refreshing. Last year when I first tried making the lollies, I added blueberries which gave a nice contrast to the sweetness of the mangoes, but this time I didn't add blueberries- the lollies taste good with or without blueberries. I also had quinoa salad for lunch and that recipe is also on the same blog:

Myalgic Muslimah's halal wheat free blog: Mango lassi (and blueberry) lollies (GF) (NF) (EF) (V)

Attached Files
                          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            i used to really like this thread, ive started cooking relatively recently Alhamdulillaah and id like to post some pics. It keeps saying the file size is too big, any idea how i lower it?
                            Upload it in imgur and post the link here

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X