Comment

Re: Food Pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-994826625.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	10765908
      Jerk salmon and that same pastasalad
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Ate half I'm so full
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Hakka Szechuan Noodles

Diabetes on a plate- no, I did not finish it and barely made a dent in it after this photo was taken.

Homemade Nachos- one of the easiest snacks you can make

Homemade Mediterranean Style Kebabs- I did the prepping, marinating and skewering, my husband did the grilling
          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-653103339.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.4 KB
ID:	10765916
            Breakfast

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Bump

^those pics of chicken kebabs and omelette look lovely mashaAllah.

I think we should keep this thread going cos' it's lovely. The OP preferred that the emphasis on this thread is on home made food that we make ourselves. I personally think there should be a separate thread for restaurant or café food.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
              X