X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Food Pictures

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]87203[/ATTACH]

Tomato mozarella BARLEY and salmon with garlic lemon sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmm Alhmdulillah
    lol nice job :up: did you try couscous too?
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
      lol nice job :up: did you try couscous too?
      No i havent yet but i probably will, i habe some in the cabinets i think
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

[MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION] haha yeah i love veggies, i'd die without fresh salad or veggies. [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] Lol thanks, the fish is Smoked salmon, therefore no need to cook :D i dont eat raw fish o_O i'd kill my self instead lol oh and yes the filling is enough, i dont like to eat stuff that will make me full etc and then i just crash to sleep or get lazy on the coach etc.

oh here i got some new dishes xD

i think thats broccoli pasta with tomato sauce

Fresh salad with Cornflowered pasta fusili and some veggies ofc! :)

My cooking Youtube channel:
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

wow you eat so clean masha ' allah, that's real good, all of your food pics are brimming with brightly coloured fruit and veg
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            wow you eat so clean masha ' allah, that's real good, all of your food pics are brimming with brightly coloured fruit and veg
            How true is the saying, you are what you eat?
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
              How true is the saying, you are what you eat?
              i'm not sure but I hope it's not true... going by what I eat :/ lol now what have you eaten? you can post it on my thread:mujahida:
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

Originally posted by Spartakos View Post
                [MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION] haha yeah i love veggies, i'd die without fresh salad or veggies. [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] Lol thanks, the fish is Smoked salmon, therefore no need to cook :D i dont eat raw fish o_O i'd kill my self instead lol oh and yes the filling is enough, i dont like to eat stuff that will make me full etc and then i just crash to sleep or get lazy on the coach etc.

oh here i got some new dishes xD

i think thats broccoli pasta with tomato sauce

Fresh salad with Cornflowered pasta fusili and some veggies ofc! :)

Well, I'm glad you love it. That pasta and broccoli looks really good.
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

i'm not sure but I hope it's not true... going by what I eat :/ lol now what have you eaten? you can post it on my thread:mujahida:
                  I think it is kind of true.. but having balance and eating anything u want sometimes is also healthy.. just not everyday fast and junk food or else is not easy to stimulate the body to be energetic with random bad processed junk food. Most importantly eat what makes u feel good :D
                  My cooking Youtube channel:
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

Todays dinner
                    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...psokytdmku.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                      Vegetable spaghetti I made

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87224[/ATTACH]

Based on appearance only, who'd eat that if I offered it to them? It does taste good I must say, however I have filled my plate with more than I can manage.
                      I cannot believe that not one person complimented this exquisite dish I made.

That is the last time I cook for myself :crushed:

Comment

It does look really good Masha ' Allah, in all honesty I love pasta but don't eat spaghetti (as odd as that sounds), I've never been a fan of it, that does actually look good though, brother.

Comment

Marinate some boneless chicken in soy sauce and chilli sauce, fry until tender, and mix that in with that spaghetti, and I'll eat it.:up:

Comment

It does look really good Masha ' Allah, in all honesty I love pasta but don't eat spaghetti (as odd as that sounds), I've never been a fan of it, that does actually look good though, brother.
                            Don't hate, appreciate.

Well it must have been a fluke because the second time I made it, it tasted gross, haha.

Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
                            Marinate some boneless chicken in soy sauce and chilli sauce, fry until tender, and mix that in with that spaghetti, and I'll eat it.:up:
                            Ma sha Allah a chef's idea there. But I don't like soy sauce.

Comment

Don't hate, appreciate.

Well it must have been a fluke because the second time I made it, it tasted gross, haha.

Ma sha Allah a chef's idea there. But I don't like soy sauce.
                              Hmm, marinate in vinegar and chilli/hot sauce then. Maybe some worcestershire sauce.

I think I should post some pics on here.

Comment

I've been eating chocolate the whole day and show no signs of stopping
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X