Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Food Pictures

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    Omg I never thought about that sis, with food/nature pics. Only thought about that with like human/face pics. Jazakhallahu Khairan sis. That's worried me now.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      I don't cook. I can't even make tea :rotfl: Well I think that's an over statement. What I rally should be saying is that I haven't tried in a while lol.

I'll post pics of my cereal :rotfl:
      I can't cook either, seriously, I don't even know how to make tea or eggs/I haven't done that in years. I meant pics of food you've eaten that like your parents have cooked. I can somehow bake basic stuff though. But on second thoughts, watch the vid that sister PB posted above, just seen it now, it's scared me, so be wary with uploading stuff. I totally forgot about that element of posting food pics...
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
        :jkk: for sharing

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        I can't cook either, seriously, I don't even know how to make tea or eggs/I haven't done that in years. I meant pics of food you've eaten that like your parents have cooked. I can somehow bake basic stuff though. But on second thoughts, watch the vid that sister PB posted above, just seen it now, it's scared me, so be wary with uploading stuff. I totally forgot about that element of posting food pics...
        :jkk: for telling me to watch it lol.

Comment

Waiyyakum. You don't upload pics anyway, lol.

Comment

Masha ' Allah that looks so good, take a pic when it comes out of the oven (unless you devour it in less than a second) #needtherecipe.
            Ain't nobody got time to take pictures when it's ready to be eaten :rotfl: I'll try get the recipe for the base dough. The sauce is just tomato paste bought ready made. Pesto brand I think. Then add cheese. And any topping you desire afterwards. And then more cheese

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
              Ain't nobody got time to take pictures when it's ready to be eaten :rotfl: I'll try get the recipe for the base dough. The sauce is just tomato paste bought ready made. Pesto brand I think. Then add cheese. And any topping you desire afterwards. And then more cheese
              jazakhallahu khairan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160108_224802.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	416.6 KB
ID:	10760994
                Baked Veggie Ziti
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Looks good Masha ' Allah.

Comment

Churros!

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]81886[/ATTACH]

Churros!
                      Masha ' Allah looks delicious sis, did you make them?

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]81886[/ATTACH]

Churros!
                        mmm mouth watering :up:
                        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160104_182002pp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	530.9 KB
ID:	10760995

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/21008482578...type=3&theater

Like the page for more stuff :)

Mom made it few days back and i thot i shud take some pics and post
                            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Masha ' Allah looks delicious sis, did you make them?
                              No sis i didn't make these ones, got it as a prizzie. But i do make churros every now and then (when i'm bothered - yh they're quite time consuming) and they turn out pretty good Alhamdulillah.

Its actually really easy to make. You should diffo try it out.

Comment

Butter chicken and mashed potatoes I made
                                Attached Files
                                :lemo:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X