Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nawabs Manchester

is it HMC certified?
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

:salams sister...

No, Nawaabs isn't HMC Certified..

I do remember however that they have a halal 'certificate' hung up somewhere in the building..
      وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
      Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Any restaurant that does everything ranging from pasta to curry, will never be amazing. I've stopped going to these sort of "all-in-one" restaurants.
        SPREAD OF EVIL
        ZIONISM
        BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Sorry to always be the odd one out.... and i do not intend to de-rail a informative thread, but my PERSONAL decision (not passing judgement on anyone for going!)
          is that i am going to try my best to hold off the temptation to go to these kind of lavish places as much as i can.

I have done it in the past (gone to fancy restaurants etc) and its part of the culture of the society we live in but as i get older (perhaps closer to death?)
          my conscience will not let me do it as easily any more.

Imagine on the Day of Judgement......

While Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Somalia were dieing of starvation (forced to eat dead cats) you were eating 20 different buffet dishes ?

Then imagine looking to the eyes of the Sahaba like Umar ibn al Khattab (ra).

Muslim clerics in Syria have issued a fatwa permitting people to eat cats, dogs and donkeys, as graphic new footage shows the effects of malnutrition on starving children

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X