Views:	1
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	10742240Some more pics

Comment

Re: Nawabs Manchester

Bubblegum ice cream is :vomit:
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I wish there was Halal Buffet in Canada
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
          Someone took me out to a fantastic restaurant in Toronto. The food wasn't buffet, but delicious non the less

One of my friends father is a chef there....can get details if you want!
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
            Someone took me out to a fantastic restaurant in Toronto. The food wasn't buffet, but delicious non the less

One of my friends father is a chef there....can get details if you want!
            I do want
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

no halal buffet in the whole of canada?
              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

I've been to nawabs. I wouldn't say it was the best buffet/restaurant out there but still decent enough. Problem with Indian food is there are a lot of options and a lot of competition. Finding one that stands head and shoulders above the rest is the real challenge.

I'm always on the lookout for a really good halal steakhouse in the East Midlands or North West areas so if you come across any, please let us know!
                "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too" Essay on Tolerance, Voltaire

Comment

What's the area that all the asians live in? Mississauga? You telling me there ain't any halal buffets there?

Comment

What's that area that all the asians live in? Mississauga? You telling me there ain't any halal buffets there?

Comment

http://patnakababhouse.com/home2.asp...in62;5466964]I do want[/QUOTE]

Patna kabab House in Scarborough

Lawrence and Pharmacy

http://patnakababhouse.com/home2.aspx
                      Last edited by Jenicca; 02-11-13, 10:10 PM.
                      وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Always found Nawaabs a tad overated. Most people hype about it because of the atmosphere. I prefer to judge a place by the quality of their food.
                        #BeardGang

Comment

Nawaab is rated because of their wide choice of food. The starters are very good but I find the choice of mains rather bland and unexciting. The desserts are good but the ice creams are rather cheap and nasty.

Comment

the best place to go to for ''tasty'' food is the out of the way dingy looking places.

I remember when I used to go to Manchester instead of hitting Wilmslow road there was this place near picadilly station called haji's and later Usmans. Just an old man with everything precooked and you had the specials. lovely food

Same with rice and 3 in Bolton. You have to take a tray and get your food yourself but the food is delicious and well worth the price

Comment

Originally posted by leela View Post
                              I've been to nawabs. I wouldn't say it was the best buffet/restaurant out there but still decent enough. Problem with Indian food is there are a lot of options and a lot of competition. Finding one that stands head and shoulders above the rest is the real challenge.

I'm always on the lookout for a really good halal steakhouse in the East Midlands or North West areas so if you come across any, please let us know!
                              There is a place called Abu Zayds on Coventry road in Birmingham that does nice steaks and stuff. Not a ''posh'' place by any stretch but they have screens for families and the food is nice and good price imo.
                              They do nice platters for 2/3/4/5 people and steaks etc.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X