Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cologne, Aftershave, Perfumes etc

assalaamu alaykum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

hey peeps so which ones do you have and which do you like?

thought this would be a great thread to share some great scents and some good dupes too in sha Allah

Perfumes don't last on me for some reason. One that does is pur blanca from avon. Perfumes usually go wrong on me.. maybe I stink of curry lol

One time I was told I smell like ice cream, another time I used this seasalt perfume I was so excited about, thought I'd get compliments but got told 'you smell like subway'

I don't spend a lot of money on big name perfumes, don't buy any of them because I don't really feel interested in having everyone smell me, I prefer that they find a nice surprise when they come close or hug me

Bodyshop perfumes are rubbish... dunno why anyone likes them. The lotus one lasts for like 2 seconds. I like the fig one tho...grassy and weird.

There is a perfume called thunderstorm by demeter library of fragrance.. it actually smells like earth after rain.. its a manly scent though

Wa alaikum salam wb

Comment

wa alaykum salaam rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

Hermes
      Creed Aventus
      Oud

Comment

Angel by Muegler is disgusting. How did that become an established perfume?

The pink pepper from glossier is also not very nice.

Sorry op you prob wanted male perfumes...sauvage smells good, I asked a niqabi what she was wearing cuz she smelled really nice and she said it was Sauvage

Comment

Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
          Perfumes don't last on me for some reason. One that does is pur blanca from avon. Perfumes usually go wrong on me.. maybe I stink of curry lol

One time I was told I smell like ice cream, another time I used this seasalt perfume I was so excited about, thought I'd get compliments but got told 'you smell like subway'

I don't spend a lot of money on big name perfumes, don't buy any of them because I don't really feel interested in having everyone smell me, I prefer that they find a nice surprise when they come close or hug me

Bodyshop perfumes are rubbish... dunno why anyone likes them. The lotus one lasts for like 2 seconds. I like the fig one tho...grassy and weird.

There is a perfume called thunderstorm by demeter library of fragrance.. it actually smells like earth after rain.. its a manly scent though

Wa alaikum salam wb
          talking about curry smell, isnt it ironic how back in the day the racists used to be like ya smell like curry but they lurve curry themselves, idiotssss i tell ya! lool

Comment

Originally posted by Eijaz Koor View Post
            wa alaykum salaam rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

Hermes
            Creed Aventus
            Oud
            my cousin whos username is creed on here actually lurves creed, so any guesses why he chose the username 'creed'? loool

Comment

Angel by Muegler is disgusting. How did that become an established perfume?

The pink pepper from glossier is also not very nice.

Sorry op you prob wanted male perfumes...sauvage smells good, I asked a niqabi what she was wearing cuz she smelled really nice and she said it was Sauvage
              never smelt it, describe the smell please

yea i lurve dior sauvage

you know lidl is really good for dupes

even aldi is apparently but i only got the lidl ones

Comment

i actually prefer one million paco robbane then creed aventus tbh

Comment

creed is just overrated imo

Comment

Simply_Logical angel smells like madness, it's ages since I smelled it but it was stale, vomitty in undertone

There's a roll on I bought that smells like parma violet sweets

I really want something very citrusy and fresh

Comment

Simply_Logical angel smells like madness, it's ages since I smelled it but it was stale, vomitty in undertone

There's a roll on I bought that smells like parma violet sweets

I really want something very citrusy and fresh
                      ill try and smell a sampler i i go past boots lol

get christian dior j'adore, dayyum that smells too gooooood

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

my cousin whos username is creed on here actually lurves creed, so any guesses why he chose the username 'creed'? loool
                        Damn expensive though

Comment

Salam alaykum
                          Maybe to consider this notes: https://theundercoverrecruiter.com/s...-productivity/
                          maybe this combo:
                          https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...gne-57874.html

Interesting list:
                          https://www.arabianbusiness.com/phot...ts-618590.html

I tried a lot of perfumes, mainstream and niche.
                          You probably know the common perfume notes mentioned in hadith.
                          Armani Acqua di Gio Profumo is not a bad mid priced perfume.

Interesting perfumist:
                          https://naturalnicheperfume.com/
                          but I would avoid animal scents derived from animals not halal to eat.

Comment

PS Creed perfumes, room scents, and beauty products are almost all top quality

Comment

A student bought me victorias secret perfume. It was in a gift bag so it couldn't be seen. Female colleague is looking through my gift bags and exclaims 'ooh! Victorias secret'...male colleague is like ' I dont even wanna know what's in there' ....LOL.. why would a student buy me whatever he's thinking

Perfume story

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X