Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brothers losing hair going bald & about having salt & pepper beards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brothers losing hair going bald & about having salt & pepper beards

    assalaamu alaykum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

    hey peeps so i thought 'd create this thread as i follow a youtuber called baldcafe and he posts vids of guys losing their hair or having receding hair lines etc,
    and in a nutshell they post about how they feel prior to balding and then after shaving their heads,
    interestingly a lot of men grow in confidence when they shave their heads off and have that skin head look

    this is his youtube channel below and btw he has some good vids on testing hair shaving razors and clippers etc, defo worth a look

    https://www.youtube.com/c/Baldcafe/videos

    also i saw the post by Eorlingas and Kiro etc and i wanted to ask how do you brothers feel about losing hair and balding?

    are you insecure and struggling with it? or dont you mind at all and accept the way you are?

    so these things happen with age subhanAllah its inevitable so how do you guys feel about having salt and pepper beards? as in having white and grey hairs in your beards

    jazakAllah khayran

  • #2
    baldcafe

    genius

    Comment


    • #3
      In the beginning it bothered me but I don’t really care anymore.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
        baldcafe

        genius
        you watch his youtube channel?

        i like the reviews he does on head shaving products tbh

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          In the beginning it bothered me but I don’t really care anymore.
          what is it? losing hair and balding or salt and pepper beard?

          tbh i've been shaving my head skinhead since 17 so i absolutely love doing it and its always been an optional thing for me,
          but i can imagine if a guy whos always lurved having hair it might be a bit of a big issue for them

          Comment


          • #6
            with time obviously many of us age so how do you guys feel about receding hair lines?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

              you watch his youtube channel?

              i like the reviews he does on head shaving products tbh
              No son.

              But I like the name.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                what is it? losing hair and balding or salt and pepper beard?

                tbh i've been shaving my head skinhead since 17 so i absolutely love doing it and its always been an optional thing for me,
                but i can imagine if a guy whos always lurved having hair it might be a bit of a big issue for them
                Balding.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                  No son.

                  But I like the name.
                  yea its sick son lol

                  pepe be like.....'hows my hairline?' :/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

                    Balding.
                    how old are you? give an approx if you dont want to say exact age bro

                    btw do you shave your hair with razors or hair clippers?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      AbuMubarak you tried the sunnah of putting henna in your beard?

                      i had good quality henna but it does come out eventually, still gold/bronze/browney colour but some of the strands are turning half white from the up to aout half way i'd say

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Maybe the sons can start a YT channel too - SonCafe.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry mate can't be of much help as I'm not bald.

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by notEVOLVED
                              Maybe the sons can start a YT channel too - SonCafe.
                              Some guys are to shy to meet up let alone have a YouTube channel lool 🤷🤦😂

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X