what did you eat for breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

yea its a proper rip off, i only know because my kids lurve their cereal before school for breakky btw that cereal was it any good?

btw do you guys have cold or lukewarm milk in your cereal?
    Yeah I like my cereal from time to time. And that one I got was good.

It’s cold milk for all cereals except for weetabix or porridge

Comment

Coffee
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Dry Cake

Comment

Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post

have you ever had weetabix with crunchy nut corn flakes? tastes sick

what you do is put weetabix in a bowl add warm milk then mix together and chuck on some crunchy nut corn flakes and enjoy, thanks me later

Comment

Cake.

I swear just buy any normal frosted cake, and freeze it. Whenever you need it just cut a slice and eat it frozen, its better than defrosted im telling you
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Cake.

I swear just buy any normal frosted cake, and freeze it. Whenever you need it just cut a slice and eat it frozen, its better than defrosted im telling you
              Hubba

I have a reputation for eating cake in the morning (not every morning, that would be self destruction)

I really want those wedding cake, the last one I had was so good, I was impressed as they usually aren't that great, the buttercream was made with white chocolate and it complemented the well made sponge and chocolate

What did you make those potatoe cubes with?

I have two sweet potatoes left, not sure what to do with them
              I was planning on lightly frying them with paprika, garlic and seasoning then adding them to green salad with caesar dressing.

Something quick because they're going off

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post

I only try out the new ones
                I'm over cereal, so yesterday

The chocolate granola makes me quite emotional though absolutely beautiful

I've tried the new pink Coco pops, new Weetabix pillows, and Oreo cereal

​​​​​​There's a churros one but I don't think anyone will eat that or the cinnamon so I can't get it

usually when I got those chocolate ones (popular with my siblings) the boxes empty quick or have a little bit left so I only get to eat a small amount

I like krave
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Hubba

I have a reputation for eating cake in the morning (not every morning, that would be self destruction)

I really want those wedding cake, the last one I had was so good, I was impressed as they usually aren't that great, the buttercream was made with white chocolate and it complemented the well made sponge and chocolate

What did you make those potatoe cubes with?

I have two sweet potatoes left, not sure what to do with them
                  I was planning on lightly frying them with paprika, garlic and seasoning then adding them to green salad with caesar dressing.

Something quick because they're going off

If its a light cream its so great, but certain buttercreams are litterally just butter and its so heavy, i dont love that, but a nicely made chocolate cake, in the freezer, is soo nice sis you need to try.

I just cut the potato in cubes like cm² and then i fry them in some olive oil or butter with litterally the seasoning yoh mentioned lol, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder, if there is some fresh thyme or oregano thats nice too. And yes that sounds so good the sweet potato in a salad omg i cant wait until i move out on my own and i can just cook whatever i would like lol
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

If its a light cream its so great, but certain buttercreams are litterally just butter and its so heavy, i dont love that, but a nicely made chocolate cake, in the freezer, is soo nice sis you need to try.

I just cut the potato in cubes like cm² and then i fry them in some olive oil or butter with litterally the seasoning yoh mentioned lol, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder, if there is some fresh thyme or oregano thats nice too. And yes that sounds so good the sweet potato in a salad omg i cant wait until i move out on my own and i can just cook whatever i would like lol
                    didn't you try the cakes from Iceland?

They are basically what you're describing, my mum used to like them, I don't get then anymore, Alhamdulillah I've had my fair share of it lol
                    If you haven't already, you should try roulade, if you're a fan of meringues then this is basically a meringue version of Swiss roll

​​​​​​I love the tesoc chocolate one

I don't like icing that tastes of butter either, it has to be quality because that's the best part of a cake for me, the ganache, frosting and yummy icing

actually it sounds good to live on your own because you don't have to worry about making food for others and whether they'll enjoy it or not

I might just do that with the sweet potato but kind of tired after vaccuming

Comment

I only try out the new ones
                      I'm over cereal, so yesterday

The chocolate granola makes me quite emotional though absolutely beautiful

I've tried the new pink Coco pops, new Weetabix pillows, and Oreo cereal

​​​​​​There's a churros one but I don't think anyone will eat that or the cinnamon so I can't get it

usually when I got those chocolate ones (popular with my siblings) the boxes empty quick or have a little bit left so I only get to eat a small amount

I like krave
                      I don’t even eat cereal that much. But when I do have it it’s usually the non chocolatey ones. I like whole grain/ bran flakes, corn flakes or that recent cinnamon one. So haven’t tried any of the ones you’ve said

You a chocolate connoisseur or something? It’s like you’ve tried out most new things/food 😅

Comment

just a cuppa tea, feeling too stressed to eat properly, lost my appetite now im trying to knock back a snickers bar and a can of pepsi to drown my sorrows lol :/

Comment

Cake.

i only like plain cakes, you know ones with the colourful designs within the cake

not really into icing and fontand taste nasty just looks good

i used to buy cakes from costco years ago, was like £15 i think off the top of my head for a big one, not sure if they sell them any more tbh

Comment

didn't you try the cakes from Iceland?

They are basically what you're describing, my mum used to like them, I don't get then anymore, Alhamdulillah I've had my fair share of it lol
                            If you haven't already, you should try roulade, if you're a fan of meringues then this is basically a meringue version of Swiss roll

​​​​​​I love the tesoc chocolate one

I don't like icing that tastes of butter either, it has to be quality because that's the best part of a cake for me, the ganache, frosting and yummy icing

actually it sounds good to live on your own because you don't have to worry about making food for others and whether they'll enjoy it or not

I might just do that with the sweet potato but kind of tired after vaccuming
                            Ooh no i didnt taste those sis im not in UK anymore now. I was broke in UK so i used to get the cheap cheesecakes from lidl and i ate them frozen as well sometimes, but just bc i didnt have the patience to wait for them to defrost haha

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i only like plain cakes, you know ones with the colourful designs within the cake

not really into icing and fontand taste nasty just looks good

i used to buy cakes from costco years ago, was like £15 i think off the top of my head for a big one, not sure if they sell them any more tbh
                              Yea the chocolate one from cosco is a killer, way too heavy...

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yea the chocolate one from cosco is a killer, way too heavy...
                                i dont eat chocolate cake or ice creams etc but lurve chocolate bars, so cant comment as im weird like that lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X