Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food or herbs that are medicine for mankind that are from hadiths and quran??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food or herbs that are medicine for mankind that are from hadiths and quran??

Please help me as Im very sick.The docotrs cant help at all. I think the remdys from our religin will help
    I mean even the non muslim are praising black seed oil and saying its a cure for everything except death wich is something that the prophet has said!
    And they take it more serously look at the reviwes on black seed oil in amazon!! one person said hes dad is in the process of being completly cured fro prostate cancer!

So im thinking I want to use the medecins from our relgioin. the only 2 things I know is
    1.honey
    2 black seeds or you can take the oil

but there is probarly more so can you suggest to me more? hadiths or ayats??

Im so desperat

And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Surah Al-baqarah ayat 118

Walaykum salam,

The thing is, a lot depends on the symptoms and the ailment that you have and then Sunnah remedies can be applied accordingly. Even though they are foods that we treat like medicine, but sometimes the effectiveness of a Sunnah remedy can depend on the dose and some types of sunnah remedies are more suited to some conditions than others. I suggest that you get a book like "tibb e nabwi" which would contain information on foods and herbs from the sunnah and the ailments that they treat.

I'd usually first say go to your doctor as the doctor can run tests to rule certain conditions out, but if you've already been to the doctors and are no further forward in finding out what's wrong or how to remedy it, then I think you should consider a reputable qualified hakeem (herbal doctor) who ideally has knowledge of these sunnah remedies as well.

I'd also suggest taking care of your own health as best you can. Cut out foods that contain artificial additives, avoid takeaways, junk food, ready meals, avoid sodas and most soft drinks especially those that contain sugar or artificial sweetener. Cut down your intake of sugar and sweets. If you do have tea or coffee then don't have more than two cups a day.

Try to ensure that you get good sleep. Switch off your mobile phone and devices at least an hour before going to bed- even better would be to leave your phone outside your bedroom (if you need an alarm then use an alarm clock). If your bed is uncomfortable, you may need to buy a new pillow or mattress that's more suited to your needs.

As a broad list (not a prescription) of foods or herbs mentioned in Quran or Sunnah, I know of:

- Pommegranite
    - Olives and olive oil
    - Camel milk (even camel urine)
    - Pure unhomogenised organic cow's milk
    - Mutton (especially for Eid)
    - Honey (especially sidr honey)
    - Dates (especially Ajwa or Bernay dates)
    - Pumpkin (I think particularly "loki")
    - Vinegar
    - Black seeds and black seed oil
    - Sidr leaves
    - Senna
    - Zamzam

Mind if I ask what are your symptoms?
    Last edited by neelu; 01-07-21, 02:42 PM.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
      Walaykum salam,

The thing is, a lot depends on the symptoms and the ailment that you have and then Sunnah remedies can be applied accordingly. Even though they are foods that we treat like medicine, but sometimes the effectiveness of a Sunnah remedy can depend on the dose and some types of sunnah remedies are more suited to some conditions than others. I suggest that you get a book like "tibb e nabwi" which would contain information on foods and herbs from the sunnah and the ailments that they treat.

I'd usually first say go to your doctor as the doctor can run tests to rule certain conditions out, but if you've already been to the doctors and are no further forward in finding out what's wrong or how to remedy it, then I think you should consider a reputable qualified hakeem (herbal doctor) who ideally has knowledge of these sunnah remedies as well.

I'd also suggest taking care of your own health as best you can. Cut out foods that contain artificial additives, avoid takeaways, junk food, ready meals, avoid sodas and most soft drinks especially those that contain sugar or artificial sweetener. Cut down your intake of sugar and sweets. If you do have tea or coffee then don't have more than two cups a day.

Try to ensure that you get good sleep. Switch off your mobile phone and devices at least an hour before going to bed- even better would be to leave your phone outside your bedroom (if you need an alarm then use an alarm clock). If your bed is uncomfortable, you may need to buy a new pillow or mattress that's more suited to your needs.

As a broad list (not a prescription) of foods or herbs mentioned in Quran or Sunnah, I know of:

- Pommegranite
      - Olives and olive oil
      - Camel milk (even camel urine)
      - Pure unhomogenised organic cow's milk
      - Mutton (especially for Eid)
      - Honey (especially sidr honey)
      - Dates (especially Ajwa or Bernay dates)
      - Pumpkin (I think particularly "loki")
      - Vinegar
      - Black seeds and black seed oil
      - Sidr leaves
      - Senna
      - Zamzam

Mind if I ask what are your symptoms?
      Thank you neelu for your reply. Im not so comfortable saying my symtoms sorry.
      I just found that there is hadith about qist al hindi or qust al hindi wich a type of indian costus????
      Narrated Um Qais:

that she took to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) one of her sons whose palate and tonsils she had pressed because he had throat trouble. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Why do you pain your children by getting the palate pressed like that? Use the Ud Al-Hindi (certain Indian incense) for it cures seven diseases one of which is pleurisy.Sahih al-Bukhari 5715
      Do you know about this?? How to know wich is the correct one that the prophet have talked about

To be honest I think there is som many other remdys so I hope others can also contribute!!
      And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Surah Al-baqarah ayat 118

Comment

plaese people contribute if you got any knowledge about a remedy wich is not been mentioned! im very desperate!

Comment

Originally posted by naom View Post
          plaese people contribute if you got any knowledge about a remedy wich is not been mentioned! im very desperate!
          Talbina is supposed to help.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6031...ed-as-a-remedy

You can make the powder yourself by buying the grains of barley and grinding them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Talbina is supposed to help.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6031...ed-as-a-remedy

You can make the powder yourself by buying the grains of barley and grinding them.
            Yes thats another remedy. thank you for that but i found it by google search dont think il use it because I dont have heart problem and im not treating my sadnesss

I really think there is more plants and medicines in islam that I need to know about!

Comment

Mint for stomach issues
              myrtle for stomach issues and headaches
              Narcissus for some illnesses.

Comment

If you can be general with your illness I can tell you more about the herbs, supplements and foods that may help you.

Comment

There are lots of remedies available in the book "Healing with the Medicine of the Prophet"

You can download it for free from here:

http://www.kalamullah.com/medicine-of-the-prophet.html

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                    Mint for stomach issues
                    myrtle for stomach issues and headaches
                    Narcissus for some illnesses.
                    sis is those from the deen?? can you provide hadiths or ayats?
                    I only want to use from deen

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                      There are lots of remedies available in the book "Healing with the Medicine of the Prophet"

You can download it for free from here:

http://www.kalamullah.com/medicine-of-the-prophet.html
                      Thank you

but its very long, I like to just have a short list

Comment

Thank you neelu for your reply. Im not so comfortable saying my symtoms sorry.
                        I just found that there is hadith about qist al hindi or qust al hindi wich a type of indian costus????

Do you know about this?? How to know wich is the correct one that the prophet have talked about

To be honest I think there is som many other remdys so I hope others can also contribute!!
                        I've never tried it and don't know much about it. What little I've read sounds good though. It's meant to be a type of incense so would I be right in presuming it's supposed to be burned (and smelled) not consumed internally?

I agree with the sister who sent you the book on Prophetic medicine. It's difficult for us to send you a shortlist when the topic is quite vast and we don't know the specifics of what part of the body or what type of ailment these remedies should be catering for.
                        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

sis is those from the deen?? can you provide hadiths or ayats?
                          I only want to use from deen
                          Oh if you want sth from the deen specifically then the prophetic medicine has the main things you will need to cure yourself. The herbs I mentioned have healing properties as well and they do work.

You can go to a muslim herbalist and tell them about your condition and they may give you a specific herbal remedy for your specific condition.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X