you are what you eat? is it true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Thanks, I would probably avoid watching someone like that tbh. But yeah one thing i definitely noticed is whenever i say Bismillaah and make a duaa and cook or bake, my family really likes my food. Alhamdulillaah. So much power in duaa and asking of Allaah.
    yea you have to be careful watching that stuff but some things are interesting to listen too

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

any links to this book?
      If you type it in Google the PDF should come up
      if it doesn't let me know and I'll try to find it in Sha Allah

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

yea you have to be careful watching that stuff but some things are interesting to listen too
        It's voodo vaada dada karak

​​​​​​Sorry just wanted to have a laugh

​​​​
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

If you type it in Google the PDF should come up
          if it doesn't let me know and I'll try to find it in Sha Allah
          this it? if it is its by a sister by the name of amira masha'Allah

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Healing-Bod.../dp/9960586499

Comment

this it? if it is its by a sister by the name of amira masha'Allah

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Healing-Bod.../dp/9960586499
            Yeh, that's the one

Comment

That sadghuru dog has belittled islam without making it obvious once he mentioned about there not being girls or maidens in paradise or something obviously referring to hoor al ayn

there is probably more worse things he says

and yh good things can come from kuffar

but if the dangers he brings is bad such as doubts in religion, belittlement of Islam and inclining others towards shirk he should be avoided

dirty mushrik
              hope he gets slapped

there are plenty of books and lectures on tazkiat al nafs and tasawuf by muslim duaat (without going into spinning dancing and singing)
              Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 24-06-21, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                Yes. Sugary stuff drains me out I feel ill. Sugar can kill is true
                wow Flawed i thought i was the only one.I feel like i will faint or throw up after i eat sugary stuff.Im talking for something more than 3 spoons in size.What is your blood type?

Comment

Assalamualaikum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu
                  Soooo you are what you eat? is it true?

Especially in regards to meat?

Like I've noticed when I go without meat for a few days I get moody and irritable tbh, anyone else like thus too?

jazakAllah khayran
                  you get moody and irritable because you have a meat addiction? Thats what happens the first few days when we start to leave an addiction.

I dont know if this hadith is saheeh,someone please inform me.But i have read and heard from an imam that the man takes the characteristics of the animal which he often eats.
                  Thats another reason why we dont eat pork or why nonmuslims dont have the jealousy we muslims have/supposed to have

Comment

Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

you get moody and irritable because you have a meat addiction? Thats what happens the first few days when we start to leave an addiction.

I dont know if this hadith is saheeh,someone please inform me.But i have read and heard from an imam that the man takes the characteristics of the animal which he often eats.
                    Thats another reason why we dont eat pork or why nonmuslims dont have the jealousy we muslims have/supposed to have
                    By all means correct me if I'm wrong but this bold part is something I've tended to hear more from vegetarian mushrikeen so I have my doubts as to whether it has any basis from Islamic texts- please ask the imam for evidence and a reference.
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I've heard the irritability is more to do with the LACK of vitamin B and iron in people who give up meat. Some vegetarians have actually resorted back to eating meat and protein such as chicken, their vegan diet was making them lethargic.

I understand the whole concern about how meat is produced, the environmental issues, but please you guys don't give up meat completely, if you are able to eat it that is. Try to get hold of the organic ones even though I haven't tried it myself but in Sha Allah one day.

It is halal for us and important for us. It doesn't mean eat meat every single day, have it once a month.

I've done reports on why people should go vegan but I didn't agree to it wholeheartedly because I am Muslim and I enjoy eating meat mostly lamb although chicken is my favourite. Oh yeh. LMSO.
                      We need to be responsible with it.

Alhamdullilah for these delicious food 😋

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

By all means correct me if I'm wrong but this bold part is something I've tended to hear more from vegetarian mushrikeen so I have my doubts as to whether it has any basis from Islamic texts- please ask the imam for evidence and a reference.
                        Yeh, I have never heard of this coming from Islamic text (I know I'm no scholar LOL but I can't imagine this is what we will be taught)

We have qurbani around the corner and it's a celebration of sacrificing meat for all to enjoy this blessing from Allah swt.

I just think it's contradictory but yeh, would like to see how true this is

Comment

Walaykumus salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

I believe it is true. If we eat crappy foods, it can impact us both physically and mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammed_Abdullah View Post
                            Walaykumus salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

I believe it is true. If we eat crappy foods, it can impact us both physically and mentally.
                            i know a shaykh who runs one of the biggest darul ul loom in the uk and i even remember him saying you are what you eat,
                            as in if you consume junk you will think like it as well and honestly after all these years of hearing that i think im starting to realise the truth in what he said, subhanAllah ajeeb

Comment

i know a shaykh who runs one of the biggest darul ul loom in the uk and i even remember him saying you are what you eat,
                              as in if you consume junk you will think like it as well and honestly after all these years of hearing that i think im starting to realise the truth in what he said, subhanAllah ajeeb
                              Yeah.

Our bodies need many different vitamins and minerals. Each vitamin/mineral has its own tasks. If we don't get those, our bodies and minds can't work properly.

Food is fuel for the body. Quality of fuel matters.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X