What is your least favorite food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
    You talking about Shakespeare and Co? I remember taking those mini jars of marmalade home and yes, the bitter stuff is legit bitter but it makes sense as there's variety..there's something sweet and then something bitter (I don't like jams/ jellies/ marlmalades by the way, just plain ol' butter for me, but my sisters do)
    Its La Brioche. I take them home too sometimes cause I worry the people are going to throw them away if I leave them.

I like jam. I'm a health freak so I try not to eat butter UNLESS its from Texas road house because their butter has like cinnamon and sugar in it so its way worse for you but tastes really good so I guess its worth it. I went there today and I literally only go there for that butter

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Its La Brioche. I take them home too sometimes cause I worry the people are going to throw them away if I leave them.

I like jam. I'm a health freak so I try not to eat butter UNLESS its from Texas road house because their butter has like cinnamon and sugar in it so its way worse for you but tastes really good so I guess its worth it. I went there today and I literally only go there for that butter
      I never liked jams and jellies..just so gooey and sickly sweet 🤢

Team Butter all the way! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

I never liked jams and jellies..just so gooey and sickly sweet 🤢

Team Butter all the way! 😁
        You need to try tapenade. It is just amazing.

Comment

You need to try tapenade. It is just amazing.
          I had vegan tapenade once and it was really good!

Comment

Cooked egg yolk is probably my worst food.
            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
              Cooked egg yolk is probably my worst food.
              yea i always have a go at my mrs he she doesnt make it runny lool

btw you ever cooked eggs on the george foreman before?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

yea i always have a go at my mrs he she doesnt make it runny lool

btw you ever cooked eggs on the george foreman before?
                Nope, I haven’t
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

I'll say it. Soup sucks.

Tomato soup is kind of ok but everything else is is just

Not a fan.
                  I actually like soup now. I never thought the day would come but here we are.

I still hate lentil soup and my dad's soup. It's just disturbing. My dad basically puts whatever is in the fridge with water and calls it a day and then we are all forced to eat it. A worst of all, he cooks for an army so anytime he makes something, its what we have to eat over the next few days

Only his soup isn't good, his other food is pretty tasty.

Well I love tomato soup, cream of mushroom, pumpkin and yesterday I got a pea and mint soup from marks and Spencers and it was amazing. I cant believe I even like peas now! The only thing I used to like about them was that the arabic word for peas is 'bazella' and its fun to say.

Comment

Raddish

Comment

Alhamdulillaah for all the foods we have, although i love food I wouldnt say i'm picky(at all). I also hate wasting food and one of those ppl who like to make sure something is used before it goes bad Inshaa'Allaah. Doesnt always work cos not everyone agrees lol. So foodwise things I'm not a fan of: With chicken/meat/fish, anything I havent already eaten, i would struggle to eat as I am quite sensitive with meat/chicken in some ways. I.e paya, liver, brains, a lot of seafood i havent tried, fish in its shape etc are nono's lol.

I'm not a big fan of avocados, or jalapenos(i wouldnt say hate though cos i would still eat stuff with them in, if they were there).
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X