What is your least favorite food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your least favorite food?

yes I know having food is such a blessing but we all like some foods better then others so what do you like to eat least?

I'll say it. Soup sucks.

Tomato soup is kind of ok but everything else is is just

Not a fan.

Comment

Any food that is not halal is my least favorite food.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammed_Abdullah View Post
        Any food that is not halal is my least favorite food.
        So you absolutely love everything that is halal? Even pea's???

Comment

Liver.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

So you absolutely love everything that is halal? Even pea's???
            That is right. I do not think I dislike any food. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammed_Abdullah View Post

That is right. I do not think I dislike any food. LOL.
              Well at least you're not picky.

If someone cracked open a can of beans and put a spoon in it for my dinner I would be quite angry.

I am usually very particular about food.

Comment

Offal. I dislike all offal and I feel bad about it because I understand the importance of sustainability and that when we slaughter an animal we should respect the meat as a precious resource by using every part of it, especially as the offal (especially liver and kidneys) is so rich in nutrients, but I never developed a taste for it growing up and whenever I've tried it, I've strongly disliked it. My mum likes offal because she grew up with it so developed a taste for it.
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I used to really like organs but as I got older for some reason I got disturbed by the idea of eating them. It isn't really the taste its more the idea of eating a literal heart of kidney or liver. I tried to buy some a couple months ago but then I was just looking at this massive heart and I don't know what came over me I just felt really disturbed by it. I think I just thought that my heart probably looks the same and it would be like eating my own heart. I couldn't go through with it.

You know I'm starting to think that there must be something really wrong with me

Comment

Bean boozled- dog food flavour and sick

Fish paste and anything fishy

Big chunks of tuna (I like mashed tuna)

Prawns (for how they look)

Raw carrot

Marmalade with chunks

Boiled egg (white)

Halloumi

Paan supari (except zorda...dunno what that's called)

Jamaican ginger cake

Thick white bread

I dont know what my least fave is so just wrote stuff I dont like

Comment

Meat

Unless its minced mutton cooked a certain way ....otherwise it makes me nauseous

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                        Meat

Unless its minced mutton cooked a certain way ....otherwise it makes me nauseous
                        Even chicken ?

Comment

Goat cheese, I've never liked it. The smell and taste makes me gag.

My brother got goat cheese pasties and as soon as he told me I told him you have just wasted your money and I was right.

I tried to eat it but it really was impossible, I don't like wasting food I just threw up after one bite.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I don't mind liver.

I like the chewy parts but it's not something I ever crave or want. If it's there I will have a bite.

Lamb meat is nice, I like making lamb byriani.
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Even chicken ?
                              Yes even chicken

Only exception perhaps if its dry boneless shredded breast
                              Chicken on the bone makes me gag

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X