No announcement yet.

witch hazel - overrated or underrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• witch hazel - overrated or underrated?

assalaamu alaykum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

whats your opinion on witch hazel? you reckon its overrated or underrated?

i got mixed thoughts on it tbh

jazakAllah khayran

It's not expensive, so that's good. I dont think it does anything amazing. Some have pure ethanol so check ingredients before buying.

I just bought another bottle of rose water.

If oiliness is the issue, the only things that work for me are those really stripping ones like the clean and clear cleansing lotion...the downside is it leads to dry patches, or t-zone tea tree spritz, I haven't used but I imagine the tea tree toner from bodyshop would be similar

Walaikum salam

Comment

Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
      It's not expensive, so that's good. I dont think it does anything amazing. Some have pure ethanol so check ingredients before buying.

I just bought another bottle of rose water.

If oiliness is the issue, the only things that work for me are those really stripping ones like the clean and clear cleansing lotion...the downside is it leads to dry patches, or t-zone tea tree spritz, I haven't used but I imagine the tea tree toner from bodyshop would be similar

Walaikum salam
      How do you use rose water? As in for the skin, hair etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

How do you use rose water? As in for the skin, hair etc?
        I use it on my face with a cotton pad. It's good for using before moisturiser since it's ideal to have damp skin before adding moisturiser. It's gentle and I find my skin gains some radiance which could be from that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X