No announcement yet.

40 Day Daily Workout Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know what day I’m on but I’ve been very consistent.

the sugar challenge is out the window. It really made no difference in my life to cut out sugar so why bother.

Comment

Alhamdulillaah. ^

That's excellent. (Re: the working out.)

I have to say, for myself, refraining from having the sugar has been a major plus, Alhamdulillaah. I honestly don't wish to ever go back.
      ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

On day 35

Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

I had PD sessions from 8am-2:30 pm with only 3 10-15 minute breaks in between. I didn’t have time to eat break fast or anything. Needless to say I am basically a corpse but I’m going to make an effort to do a little today.

Comment

I actually did everything I needed too today. Sitting around is actually very tiring. I felt a lot better after I did my thing

Comment

On day 36. Alhamdulillaah.
              Was in two more minds about going in yesterday. When the time came around, though, Alhamdulillaah, I found myself feeling a lot more energetic.
              Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 19-02-21, 02:09 AM.

Comment

I woke up really early and went on a very long walk, I already have more then 10000 steps so I guess I'm already set for today but I'll probably do something else.

Comment

@Fakhri-bin-Ali @aelmo all these steps got me thinking you done the moonwalk yet? Lol 🙊😂

Seriously though dancing is a good way of working out, staying healthy and also a good way of making exercise fun, thing is though it's hard to dance without music :/

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    @Fakhri-bin-Ali aelmo all these steps got me thinking you done the moonwalk yet? Lol 🙊😂

Seriously though dancing is a good way of working out, staying healthy and also a good way of making exercise fun, thing is though it's hard to dance without music :/
                    Actually my Fitbit told me I walked the same distance as the Russian rail road since getting it

Dancing requires a lot of coordination and I don't like having to keep looking at what the instructor is doing to figure out the move is instead of actually doing the move. I like simple instructions. Mountain climber. jumping jacks. planks. run. Thats all I need.

It is also just basic cardio when you don't have music :/

Comment

@Fakhri-bin-Ali aelmo all these steps got me thinking you done the moonwalk yet? Lol 🙊😂

:|

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Actually my Fitbit told me I walked the same distance as the Russian rail road since getting it

Dancing requires a lot of coordination and I don't like having to keep looking at what the instructor is doing to figure out the move is instead of actually doing the move. I like simple instructions. Mountain climber. jumping jacks. planks. run. Thats all I need.

It is also just basic cardio when you don't have music :/
                        lol...how long is the russian rail road meant to be?

yea but can you skip? skipping is fun way of exercising tbh and it helps improve coordination too

Comment

When you're slim and you feel tempted to go for a jog :/

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed
                            When you're slim and you feel tempted to go for a jog :/
                            When you're fat and never feel tempted to go for a jog :/

Comment

lol...how long is the russian rail road meant to be?

yea but can you skip? skipping is fun way of exercising tbh and it helps improve coordination too
                              Here is my badge for it 😁😁😁 Click image for larger version

Name:	8BD8A0B9-547C-40C0-966D-11F491D247BA.jpeg
Views:	58
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	12761829
                              I think this is from when I got my new Fitbit the other year.

My feet are flat so they get all swollen and stuff when I jump around in one place for a long time. HIIT stuff has always been better for me

Comment

Day 37 complete.

I actually missed my session last night so I did it first thing when I got up, and had a weights session a little earlier. Alhamdulillaah, was good. Back was feeling a little iffy earlier in the day but it was fine when I got round to going in. Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X