40 Day Daily Workout Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 18 Alhamdulillaah.
    ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

I think i'm on day 17

Comment

Fakhri-bin-Ali you and I are clearly the only ones who are doing these challenges but I think that we always do this kind of stuff anyway so it isn't really a challenge for us. Its like why am I even recording days because I would be doing this anyway. I would like to see people who don't normally do this kind of stuff participate.

Comment

Having said all that, there's no pressure at all for sister to keep logging / posting of course.

Jazaa'akillah khayr for taking the initiative on the Sugar one, especially. Alhamdulillaah.

Edit.
          It seems my giant post has been deleted somehow.
          In short, yes, it would be good to see others posting often as well. I think others are doing the sugar one at least, without regularly logging.

Also. Sister's posting and my own posting on here has been very useful for myself. These thread have been the reason I've not let myself miss days. The one day I ended up missing exercise I forced myself to to do a session early in the day and then one late in the evening.
          Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 23-01-21, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 23-01-21, 02:04 PM. Reason: Duplicate post

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
              Having said all that, there's no pressure at all for sister to keep logging / posting of course.

Jazaa'akillah khayr for taking the initiative on the Sugar one, especially. Alhamdulillaah.

Edit.
              It seems my giant post has been deleted somehow.
              In short, yes, it would be good to see others posting often as well. I think others are doing the sugar one at least, without regularly logging.

Also. Sister's posting and my own posting on here has been very useful for myself. These thread have been the reason I've not let myself miss days. The one day I ended up missing exercise I forced myself to to do a session early in the day and then one late in the evening.
              I mean I don't mind logging but I'm just saying that I would probably do this whether we made it a challenge or not. I'm actually only posting to try to encourage people so if its helping you out I don't mind doing it but I wish other people would have joined.

Comment

Day 18

yesterday I ran a couple km and then went home and did more stuff and was pretty much dead by the end of it.

I won't run today but I'll do what I scheduled before and maybe I'll do half an hour on the elliptical. I feel alright today but I don't want to go too hard cause yesterday I was exhausted.

Comment

I ended up just getting my 10000 steps cause my back was hurting.

day 19 now

Comment

Day 21. Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

This would be day 23? Going into day 24.

Alhamdulillaah.

Comment

I think I’m on day 21.
                        I’m gonna try to run 5 km in a row with my brother. Updates to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                          I think I’m on day 21.
                          I’m gonna try to run 5 km in a row with my brother. Updates to follow.
                          I did it! 🥳🥳🥳

I never ran that far before but it wasn’t too bad. My brother completely abandoned me though 😒

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I did it! 🥳🥳🥳

I never ran that far before but it wasn’t too bad. My brother completely abandoned me though 😒
                            MaashaaAllah. Alhamdulillaah.
                            Allah Ta'aalaa grant barakah.

👍

Comment

i dont know how you guys find the motivation to work out, its hard enough getting out of bed lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                                i dont know how you guys find the motivation to work out, its hard enough getting out of bed lol!
                                https://kqduane.files.wordpress.com/...first-step.jpg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X