• Faith reloaded 2 What day are you in?

Comment

• I am ashamed to say

Day zero

I have become so lazy and tired all the time

Havent done any for 1.5 weeks or so

I will start again today i’A

Comment

• I want to join InshaaAllaah. Really need to start excercising InshaaAllaah. Since being at home, ashamed to admit ive become lazy in this regard. How does everyone push themselves to motivate themselves to excercise or does it come naturally? I need a big push, because its not something that comes easily to me(except one type of excercise like swimming which I enjoy but cant do that atm)
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

• Well

I have been unhappy with my physique for many years

So my motivation is improving my physique for all round better confidence and general quality of life

And the strong believer is better than the weak believer - literally and spiritually etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
            Well

I have been unhappy with my physique for many years

So my motivation is improving my physique for all round better confidence and general quality of life

And the strong believer is better than the weak believer - literally and spiritually etc
            This is exactly my reason too. I am actually super excited to see my results. I already feel soooo much better and super hyper and full of energy.

Comment

• I think I'm becoming addicted to working out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                I want to join InshaaAllaah. Really need to start excercising InshaaAllaah. Since being at home, ashamed to admit ive become lazy in this regard. How does everyone push themselves to motivate themselves to excercise or does it come naturally? I need a big push, because its not something that comes easily to me(except one type of excercise like swimming which I enjoy but cant do that atm)
                I wish I could say that I worked out purely for health benefits and not vain reasons but that is not true. I can be pretty lazy but seeing results and maintaining a good figure is what motivates me. Becoming healthy with all that is just an added benefit.

It depends on what you are looking to achieve but personally, thinking about my results and where I will be a few months from now is what keeps me going.

Comment

• I’m the annoying person at the gym now. I never thought that I would be the person who is running on the treadmill for half an hour and who actually knows what to do with all the equipment but here we are 🤦‍♀️

im the only one who runs. I feel so embarrassed sometimes like people will think I’m showing off or something. I’m not trying to, I just want to do my thing and go home but people keep staring.

Comment

• Omg...I getting super strong and fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I wish I could say that I worked out purely for health benefits and not vain reasons but that is not true. I can be pretty lazy but seeing results and maintaining a good figure is what motivates me. Becoming healthy with all that is just an added benefit.

It depends on what you are looking to achieve but personally, thinking about my results and where I will be a few months from now is what keeps me going.
                      Thanks sis, yeah i want to lose weight to be healthier look good and feel good InshaaAllaah. Glad that you are seeing results Alhamdulillaah
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X