Macaroni and cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Is that directed at me? LOL. FYI I can actually cook. When I need to work full-time and rustle up something quick for after school, the jar comes out.

And not knowing how to cook is not an indication of laziness at all. Many people get married young and dont know how to cook, but learn pretty quickly. Not everyone has parents that teach their daughters to cook from a young age and does not mean that the person will be lacking in other areas at all :o
    Relax Betty, it was not aimed at you.

One can be self taught. My brother and I would cook when I was about 14 and we did it without YT.

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

I don't really find recipes that need jars. I don't think many even look for that level of cooking these days. But as long as someone is prepared to cook for their family thats what matters for most.
      I'm not so sure...if you are only having one main meal a day you want it to be edible. I know it's the thought that counts but it don't cut it when you are hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I'm not so sure...if you are only having one main meal a day you want it to be edible. I know it's the thought that counts but it don't cut it when you are hungry.
        haha

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

A good substitute for Mac and cheese is creamy chicken pasta. It gives that comfort feeling of Mac and cheese, but isn't as heavy and is tastier.
          Great idea. Thanks I will try to use the rest of the pasta for this insha Allah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X