Macaroni and cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

it's something i've always wanted to try. Basic recipes. I have made other dishes in the past. Lol at the like.
    I've been on this forum a fair old time. Basic is what crops up time and time again along with baking. It just shows people (aka sisters) don't know how to cook. I don't cook that often but based on the evidence I could out do most here.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I've been on this forum a fair old time. Basic is what crops up time and time again along with baking. It just shows people (aka sisters) don't know how to cook. I don't cook that often but based on the evidence I could out do most here.
      We can cook.

https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

We can cook.
        in shaa ALLAH you should cook something more elaborate than mac and cheese. For example you should cook Egyptian style oven roasted stuff Turkey that is stuffed with rice and pistachios and raisins and various spices or Egyptian style Lamb Fattah also called Fatteh in the sham and for dessert Egyptian Style Baklawa in shaa ALLAH.

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
        Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 30-11-20, 12:13 PM.
        ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

We can't cook.
          I know, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

in shaa ALLAH you should cook something more elaborate than mac and cheese. For example you should cook Egyptian style oven roasted stuff Turkey that is stuffed with rice and pistachios and raisins and various spices or Egyptian style Lamb Fattah also called Fatteh in the sham and for dessert Egyptian Style Baklawa in shaa ALLAH.

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
            I don’t like raisins and I definitely don’t like pistachios. They are two of my worst foods. I am a super taster so I am sensitive to a lot of tastes - well, that’s what I tell myself anyway!

On a serious note, I can actually cook!

wa alaykum Salam

Comment

I know, I know.
              :|

Comment

I don’t like raisins and I definitely don’t like pistachios. They are two of my worst foods. I am a super taster so I am sensitive to a lot of tastes - well, that’s what I tell myself anyway!

wa alaykum Salam
                wow! You do not like pistachios and raisins. Middle Eastern food from Egypt to Sham to Turkey to Iran used these ingredients a lot. Be careful to not eat these ingredients when your eating Middle Eastern Cuisine in the future in shaa ALLAH.
                ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

wow! You do not like pistachios and raisins. Middle Eastern food from Egypt to Sham to Turkey to Iran used these ingredients a lot. Be careful to not eat these ingredients when your eating Middle Eastern Cuisine in the future in shaa ALLAH.
                  It’s only the golden colour raisins I don’t like, the other ones are fine. As for pistachios, who can be bothered cracking the shell lol.. but I don’t like sweet stuff on savoury food, the only exception to this is pineapple on pizza

Comment

It’s only the golden colour raisins I don’t like, the other ones are fine. As for pistachios, who can be bothered cracking the shell lol.. but I don’t like sweet stuff on savoury food, the only exception to this is pineapple on pizza
                    Get shelled pistachios in shaa ALLAH like they have in USA called Wonderful pistachios except i found them to be stale some of times here is a link https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wonderful...2-Oz/109915691
                    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 30-11-20, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Get shelled pistachios in shaa ALLAH like they have in USA called Wonderful pistachios except i found them to be stale some of times here is a link https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wonderful...2-Oz/109915691
                      Doesn’t pistachios remind you of cardamoms? I think the reason I dislike pistachios in its actual form is because of the resemblance to a cardamom

Comment

Doesn’t pistachios remind you of cardamoms? I think the reason I dislike pistachios in its actual form is because of the resemblance to a cardamom
                        Yeah but pistachios taste way better and look way better than cardamoms ma shaa ALLAH. Cardamon tastes awful and cardamon should be used sparingly in shaa ALLAH in food and in Mokha coffee.
                        Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 30-11-20, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
                          I saw a recipe on youtube on how to make macaroni and cheese. Pakistani style. And am wondering how do you all make it?
                          i am probably going to copy that recipe but want to know if anyone has an suggestions on how to make it more suitable
                          i get the shop ones where you just pop it into the microwave for like 7 mins, you not tried them? theyre not great but not bad too

Comment

wa alaykum Salam
                            Why so much hate? Pistachios are as cool as their name. You can buy them de-shelled.

Comment

The recipe I last tried was similar to the one Layla posted, except the cream cheese.

Whichever recipe you go with just make sure you bake it!

Comment

Why so much hate? Pistachios are as cool as their name. You can buy them de-shelled.
                                De-shelled are pistachios minus all the fun

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X