X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Gotta be honest
    im just not interested in it

My main area of concern is iron which I'm having a hard time with, my body can't handle it and doesn't absorb it
    im anemic but i find the iron tablets are a bit up and down, i still feel tired and exhausted tbh

may Allah swt make it easy for you Ameen

Comment

anyone thinking of getting any vitamins or fish oils wait for black friday youll get better deals in sha Allah

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/black-friday/

Comment

btw wheres the best place to get gelatin free fish oils, cod live oils etc?

i know holland and barrett do them and im hoping theyll be on offer in the black friday sale but anyone know anywhere else at all?

Comment

I know fish oils are good for you specially Omega 3 Fish oils but im not too keen on supplements.

I try to get fish oils like Omega 3 through my diet.
          'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

im anemic but i find the iron tablets are a bit up and down, i still feel tired and exhausted tbh

may Allah swt make it easy for you Ameen
            Unfortunately my health has been getting worse :/
            But qadrullah

I have been vomiting and suffering from extreme exhaustion, pale skin and light headedness, at times my head feels like it will explode

Being tired all the time, id like to call it chronic fatigue
            It's just awful because I should be healthy, I eat like any other normal person, it's not as though I'm starving myself

Anyway, won't derail your thread

I haven't tried other brands but seven seas seems to be the most reputable
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by detached soul View Post
              I know fish oils are good for you specially Omega 3 Fish oils but im not too keen on supplements.

I try to get fish oils like Omega 3 through my diet.
              yea exactly always better to get it within your diet because these are as they say 'supplements' to supplement a good diet

what sort of fish do you eat? mackerel, sardines, salmon etc?

Comment

Unfortunately my health has been getting worse :/
                But qadrullah

I have been vomiting and suffering from extreme exhaustion, pale skin and light headedness, at times my head feels like it will explode

Being tired all the time, id like to call it chronic fatigue
                It's just awful because I should be healthy, I eat like any other normal person, it's not as though I'm starving myself

Anyway, won't derail your thread

I haven't tried other brands but seven seas seems to be the most reputable
                i hope you get better sis, may Allah grant you shifa and a speedy recovery Ameen

Comment

Gotta be honest
                  im just not interested in it

My main area of concern is iron which I'm having a hard time with, my body can't handle it and doesn't absorb it
                  in shaa ALLAH Take Pakistani Himalayan salt it is rich in Iron but lacks iodine according to this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayan_salt

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
                  ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X