X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Oils - Omega 3, 6, 9, Cod Liver Oil, Krill Oil etc

salaams peeps so who takes fish oils?

do you take in capsules or liquid form?

im currently taking this cod liver oil liquid Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek, 1the link is below...
    https://www.superdrug.com/Health/Vit...300ml/p/748535

anyone tried krill oil?
    Yes
    37.50%
    No
    25.00%
    want to but havent got around to it
    12.50%
    fishy smell ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    25.00%

please remember to vote peeps!

Comment

Walaykum salam,

Years ago I used to take an omega 3,6 and 9 supplement but it caused some sort of reaction, possibly itching I can't quite remember, but it was problematic enough that I stopped taking it altogether. If I feel that I need it then I try to get food sources although most food sources don't suit me either so I have to choose that carefully as well.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
        Walaykum salam,

Years ago I used to take an omega 3,6 and 9 supplement but it caused some sort of reaction, possibly itching I can't quite remember, but it was problematic enough that I stopped taking it altogether. If I feel that I need it then I try to get food sources although most food sources don't suit me either so I have to choose that carefully as well.
        Was going to ask you for help with something neely
        are you available
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Have many many years ago, the seven seas and then stopped
          ​​​​​​
          I only took it because my parents were taking it and then I heard about people becoming reliant on supplements so I didn't like the sound of that

I was at school back then so stopped taking it
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
            Walaykum salam,

ive noticed in a few threads youve mentioned about having certain allergic reactions,
            i was wondering have you had an allergic test done to see what youre allergic too?
            i think that could really help you so youll know what will help and what to stay away from in sha Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              Have many many years ago, the seven seas and then stopped
              ​​​​​​
              I only took it because my parents were taking it and then I heard about people becoming reliant on supplements so I didn't like the sound of that

I was at school back then so stopped taking it
              seven seas are apparently the iggest cod liver oil suppliers in the uk

seven seas is some good stuff tbf

yea our generation the parents were on it with the vitamins and cod liver oil etc, most kids hated taking any cod liver oil lol

Comment

Cod Liver Oil vs Fish Oil: Is there a Difference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_CO...=Dr.EricBergDC

Comment

Joe Rogan on Fish Oil

warning uncovered women etc
                  Dr Rhonda Patrick discussing fish oils with joe rogan
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37qK...=HealthyLiving

Comment

Why is the oil always from 'Cod Liver'? | Food Unwrapped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53dG...=FoodUnwrapped

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

seven seas are apparently the iggest cod liver oil suppliers in the uk

seven seas is some good stuff tbf

yea our generation the parents were on it with the vitamins and cod liver oil etc, most kids hated taking any cod liver oil lol
                      I didn't mind taking it but at the time I just listened to my parents but then came across something online and stopped

I was healthy enough at the time and didn't want my body to get used to supplements

Didn't have all these strange problems like I do now

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I didn't mind taking it but at the time I just listened to my parents but then came across something online and stopped

I was healthy enough at the time and didn't want my body to get used to supplements

Didn't have all these strange problems like I do now
                        why dont you start taking it again? has many benefits and it will help with whatever issues you have with the will of Allah swt in sha Allah

Comment

☀️ Which omega 3 is the best? Fish oil, Flax seed oil or Krill oil?

warning uncovered women etc
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcZr...atiMascarenhas

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

why dont you start taking it again? has many benefits and it will help with whatever issues you have with the will of Allah swt in sha Allah
                            Gotta be honest
                            im just not interested in it

My main area of concern is iron which I'm having a hard time with, my body can't handle it and doesn't absorb it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X