anyone buy glasses online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone buy glasses online?

salaams peeps, i was wondering where do you buy your glasses from online?

as long as you got your eye prescription from your recent eye test, youre good to go in sha Allah

ive been using goggles4u and i have to admit the quality, the delivery, the customer service and everything as a whole package is really good...

wondering which other companies are good?

goggles4u is really good if anyone is after good glasses at a decent price,
    twice ive had an issue and they sent free replacements Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

only thing is delivery can take a bit of time tbh, not sure if theyre coming from india or china

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to go get an eye exam and update my prescription. What kind of frames do you like? I like the rimless style or semi-rimless style.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
        Thank you for the suggestion. I need to go get an eye exam and update my prescription. What kind of frames do you like? I like the rimless style or semi-rimless style.
        not too big of a fan of rimesless tbh as youd need to thin down the lenses for them

i'd advise getting any cheap rimless even from places like gogg4les fror you, i got a pair before were a bit flimsy and that was having standard lenses not thining them down...

at the moment im like the big rectangular ones, you know the ones in fashion

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X