Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Things Teeth - Teeth Whitening, Tips & Tricks, Tooth Brushes , Toothpaste etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Yea that's good bro, which shops do you normally but it from or is it online shopping you do?
    Usually just the local Superdrugs.
    ‚Äč‚ÄčYour du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

i like superdrug but a lot of the good stuff when you go there is always out of stock, dont know if its just my local one thats like this

Comment

i like superdrug but a lot of the good stuff when you go there is always out of stock, dont know if its just my local one thats like this
        Try the pink sensitive mouthwash by them
        I thought it was good (it was under a quid)

It was mild and refreshing

Btw just to blow my own trumpet, my dentist said I look after my teeth very well Allahummah barik (so that you can take my suggestions on board)

But she didn't give me a prize for it though, just because I'm not a kid

(Not being serious)
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I got my tongue scraper for me and the partner when I got married

Lmso
          I took the purple and gave him the green

that's the only they have so now I am planning on trying the metal tongue scraper but I need miswak in my life FIRST‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

nah never tried it but i will get it some time in sha Allah

this is the one im on about, seems like its probably imported stock from the middle east

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LISTERINE...gAAOSwRk5fvQ~q
            Let me know once you try it
            I have another mouthwash on my mind but it's a bit more expensive

Thinking of trying it one off as I don't think it's worth it long term when there are cheaper alternatives available

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin
              Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

Lmso

that's the only they have so now I am planning on trying the metal tongue scraper but I need miswak in my life FIRST‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč
              Don't bother with plastic, I got the stainless steel ones which are nice from Amazon Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek but there's also copper ones too out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin
                Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

nah never tried it but i will get it some time in sha Allah

this is the one im on about, seems like its probably imported stock from the middle east

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LISTERINE...gAAOSwRk5fvQ~q
                Let me know once you try it
                I have another mouthwash on my mind but it's a bit more expensive

Thinking of trying it one off as I don't think it's worth it long term when there are cheaper alternatives available

Won't be trying it anytime soon tbh

Which mouthwash you on about sister?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Lmso

?
                  ‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč
                  Not sure why I'm being told this(!).

---------------------
                  In my teens I was kind of paranoid about these things... I remember I used all sorts of different products and items. Everyone kept scolding me for being OCD about it which I probably was, tbh.

‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč
                  ‚Äč‚ÄčYour du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

Won't be trying it anytime soon tbh

Which mouthwash you on about sister?
                    I can't remember the name, I think it's an american brand, I'll give you the name once I've googled it

Comment

?
                      ‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč
                      Not sure why I'm being told this(!).

---------------------
                      In my teens I was kind of paranoid about these things... I remember I used all sorts of different products and items. Everyone kept scolding me for being OCD about it which I probably was, tbh.

‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč
                      It just reminded me that i bought the superdrugs one too which was plastic
                      I think metal will be better

wasn't really telling you specifically just a general post but quoted you because you said you got it from there

Comment

• Did anyone hear of marvis? They do funky flavours of toothpaste. Have never used, it's quite pricey but this is the pointless frivolity that I'm drawn to

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                          Did anyone hear of Jarvis? They do funky flavours of toothpaste. Have never used, it's quite pricey but this is the pointless frivolity that I'm drawn to
                          No I haven't and I recently checked mouthwash on boots website and don't remember that being shown

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

No I haven't and I recently checked mouthwash on boots website and don't remember that being shown
                            Sorry I meant marvis not Jarvis. Not sure whether they sell in boots. There is also rose and lavender flavour toothpaste I saw on lookfantastic. I wanna try a weird one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

Sorry I meant marvis not Jarvis. Not sure whether they sell in boots. There is also rose and lavender flavour toothpaste I saw on lookfantastic. I wanna try a weird one.
                              Cool, sounds interesting, a lavender mouthwash

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X