Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Things Teeth - Teeth Whitening, Tips & Tricks, Tooth Brushes , Toothpaste etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Things Teeth - Teeth Whitening, Tips & Tricks, Tooth Brushes , Toothpaste etc

salaams so peeps i thought we could have an all in one thread about teeth....

so does anyone have any teeth whitening tips and tricks?

It's better to get it done Professionally. You get what you pay for.

Comment

I highly recommend the Phillips sonicare diamond clean (it has various functions, one is a whitening one) and the Phillips air floss. I love electric flossers they are amazing. With regard to tooth whitening then I don’t really have any tips but have seen some people use these whitening strips with amazing results but I’d be scared of it ruining my enamel

It’s always a great idea to use the miswaak often, it has whitening properties in there too.
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnah View Post
        It's better to get it done Professionally. You get what you pay for.
        yea i realise its going to vary but how much does it roughly cost getting it professionally done, do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
          I highly recommend the Phillips sonicare diamond clean (it has various functions, one is a whitening one) and the Phillips air floss. I love electric flossers they are amazing. With regard to tooth whitening then I don’t really have any tips but have seen some people use these whitening strips with amazing results but I’d be scared of it ruining my enamel

It’s always a great idea to use the miswaak often, it has whitening properties in there too.
          how do you use electric flossers? never had one

Comment

Layla_ oh yea, how could i forget about the miswaks!!!

which miswaks do you lot prefer? thick or thin?

also natural or flavored?

Comment

oh yea forgot to mention, currently using an electric tooth brush i got from lidl, its okay, not bad Alhamdulillah

Comment

anyone used bamboo tooth brushes?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

how do you use electric flossers? never had one
                  The air one, you just place in your mouth press the button and it does the job for you, you just keep moving it on each tooth

same thing with the water ones, it just sprays water on the tooth

https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

salaams so peeps i thought we could have an all in one thread about teeth....

so does anyone have any teeth whitening tips and tricks?
                    Put them in a glass with one of those fizzy tablets and 12 hours later bob's your chacha.

Comment

The air one, you just place in your mouth press the button and it does the job for you, you just keep moving it on each tooth

same thing with the water ones, it just sprays water on the tooth
                      Which ones better? Air or water?

Comment

Does anyone do oil pulling?

​​​​​

Comment

yea i realise its going to vary but how much does it roughly cost getting it professionally done, do you know?
                          Around £1K for a reputable Dentist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnah View Post

Around £1K for a reputable Dentist.
                            Seriously bro????

I thought it was only like £200-300

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X