Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Seed Oil (Cumin, Kalonji, Nigella Sativa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

How do put castor oil in your hair though, especially with it being all thick?
    you use a thinner oil and mix it with that, for example coconurt oil, almond oil, argan oil etc

you can use a glass dropper bottle to apply it or an applicator bottle too

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Try castor oil,little bro.Its thick so it needs to be washed out(coconut oil is a lot thinner).But generally speaking,castor oil is really good for haircare.
      Thank you. It's nice to see you on the forum again. You have your own family now correct? Hope their well. Time moves quickly.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

sis what do you mean by it being 'warm'?
        Like how some food is drying, cooling for the body. Asians say food is warm/'garam'

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

Like how some food is drying, cooling for the body. Asians say food is warm/'garam'
          Yea now I get what you are saying

Comment

any good?
            You got a link please?
            Just saw this (my notifications are off)

​​​​​​I get it direct from the blessed seed oil website

​​​​​​had to throw a whole bottle away, it was in the kitchen and went rancid because kitchen gets hot with all the cooking

so bear that in mind

It was in the summer though so winter should be ok depending how much cooking tales place
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• I haven't tried it on my skin but would like to for joint pain and aches

wanted to if anyone has and does it leave any horrible smell behind

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Just saw this (my notifications are off)

​​​​​​I get it direct from the blessed seed oil website

​​​​​​had to throw a whole bottle away, it was in the kitchen and went rancid because kitchen gets hot with all the cooking

so bear that in mind

It was in the summer though so winter should be ok depending how much cooking tales place
                surprised it went off as this stuff doesnt really go off

maybe the temperature kept going from hot to cold, i dunno

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  I haven't tried it on my skin but would like to for joint pain and aches

wanted to if anyone has and does it leave any horrible smell behind

it does have a bit of a smell but not too bad for me personally,
                  if you mix it with olive oil for example then you can spread it out even more and cover more area

Comment

• Got some.more jamaican black castor oil, this is the extra dark one Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 👍

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201118_144942_compress3.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	302.0 KB
ID:	12742458

Comment

• Just realised I posted that above in the wrong thread!

Comment

• Black Seed Oil - Carrier Oils 101
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1E...hJBxhxKckNmxQg

Comment

youre from the uk right? where did you get it from?

whats it taste like?
                          From Asda.

Tastes like normal milk.

And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

• Originally posted by Magic. View Post

From Asda.

Tastes like normal milk.

Comment

• anyone eat the black seeds as oppose to consuming the black seed oil?

Comment

anyone eat the black seeds as oppose to consuming the black seed oil?
                                In egypt a long time ago, I had once Black cumin seeds baked on bread sticks from a bakery alhamdulillah wa ma shaa'ALLAH. and the breadsticks with black seeds on them was very delicious and addictive alhamdulillah wa ma shaa'ALLAH..

Assalaamu Alaykom
                                Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 26-01-21, 08:52 AM.
                                ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X