Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Seed Oil (Cumin, Kalonji, Nigella Sativa)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for tagging me.I've never actually had blackseed oil before but i know its from the sunnah.Need to look into it more/get some,unsure if we have at home.Will need to double check
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Thanks for tagging me.I've never actually had blackseed oil before but i know its from the sunnah.Need to look into it more/get some,unsure if we have at home.Will need to double check
      no way you serious?

      you can get it from ebay, amazon and if you got local islamic shops or asian grocery shops get it fom there too

      the main one they sell at the grocery shops is the 'iman' brand its about a fiver, personally id tell you to avoid that,
      ive gone through my fair share of them and tbh i dont think its all that, well thats just my opinion anyway

      p.s islamic stores do generally charge a bit more for black seed oil, well thats what i think anyway!
      Last edited by Simply_Logical; 12-11-20, 03:01 PM.

      Comment


      • Layla_ Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek been having the turmeric capsules everyday, honestly cant notice a difference though!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          Layla_ Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek been having the turmeric capsules everyday, honestly cant notice a difference though!
          You’ve been having it for like less than a week! But Insha allah it will be of benefit
          https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

            You’ve been having it for like less than a week! But Insha allah it will be of benefit
            i like to see quick results, im very impatient

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              aelmo bet you lot got a wide variety of black seed oils to choose from in the middle East
              btw you eaten camel meat ?🐫

              ​​​I really want to have camel.meat and milk in sha Allah 🙏😇
              Camel milk is expensive- got some.
              And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

              [an-Nahl 16:53].

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Magic. View Post

                Camel milk is expensive- got some.
                youre from the uk right? where did you get it from?

                whats it taste like?

                Comment


                • well im about to run out of black seed oil so i thought id check out amazon and ebay,
                  and i came across this seller on ebay, looks exactly the same as the blessed seed zi-zizou
                  like for example the same super strength with the same VOC (Volatile Oil Content), also claiming to have the strongest black seed oil VOC in the world like the blessed seed company too

                  i reckon its probably the same company or something along those lines

                  theyve got some good offers on the black seed oil thats going to run out of date soon but as you know black seed oil doesnt go off Alhamdulillah

                  check out their ebay shop, heres the link...
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/Black-See...p2047675.l2563

                  plus i just found this on their facebook page (the first post)
                  Extra 20% OFF ALL EBAY ORDERS using code PURCHASE20 at checkout
                  https://www.facebook.com/theblackseedoilco/

                  first time im trying this company out so ill defo let you peeps know what its like in sha Allah

                  Abisali Kiro Fakhri-bin-Ali i.badat sajid notEVOLVED eesa the kiwi AX1300 detached soul cuezed ThisIsJannah notEVOLVED
                  Al-Mualim Sunnah Linkdeutscher Abu Sulayman zi-zizou Eorlingas sajid @kakashi
                  Arsalan spytek -Jibril- zantz Saif-Uddin imran1976 Muhammad Hasan magok Bolt ~Umar~ AmantuBillahi ABDEL-ATHEEM Magic. i.badat muzzybee zi-zizou

                  Ya'sin RaNdOm melaninmvslimah Mintchocchip aelmo Flawed iRepIslam Indefinable Nabihah.C Creamcake LaylaAb Layla_ LailaTheMuslim reached Hiking NJ.2020 Umm Uthmaan AX1300 Green786 Al-Mualim Faith reloaded 2 @neelu

                  Comment


                  • Black Seed. Is it good for wavy thick hair? So far I like coconut oil the best.
                    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                    Ephemeral reader

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      well im about to run out of black seed oil so i thought id check out amazon and ebay,
                      and i came across this seller on ebay, looks exactly the same as the blessed seed zi-zizou
                      like for example the same super strength with the same VOC (Volatile Oil Content), also claiming to have the strongest black seed oil VOC in the world like the blessed seed company too

                      i reckon its probably the same company or something along those lines

                      theyve got some good offers on the black seed oil thats going to run out of date soon but as you know black seed oil doesnt go off Alhamdulillah

                      check out their ebay shop, heres the link...
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/Black-See...p2047675.l2563

                      plus i just found this on their facebook page (the first post)
                      Extra 20% OFF ALL EBAY ORDERS using code PURCHASE20 at checkout
                      https://www.facebook.com/theblackseedoilco/

                      first time im trying this company out so ill defo let you peeps know what its like in sha Allah

                      Don't think it's the same company judging on the business addresses, but does not mean it's not legit.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                        Black Seed. Is it good for wavy thick hair? So far I like coconut oil the best.
                        Try castor oil,little bro.Its thick so it needs to be washed out(coconut oil is a lot thinner).But generally speaking,castor oil is really good for haircare.
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                        [al-An�aam 6:59]

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

                          Try castor oil,little bro.Its thick so it needs to be washed out..
                          in shaa ALLAH

                          Assalamu Alaykom
                          Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 14-11-20, 09:54 AM.
                          ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            Black Seed. Is it good for wavy thick hair? So far I like coconut oil the best.
                            yes very good Alhamdulillah i find using a combination of oils is best so you reap the benefits of them all, especially if youve already got it laying around the house in sha Allah

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

                              Try castor oil,little bro.Its thick so it needs to be washed out(coconut oil is a lot thinner).But generally speaking,castor oil is really good for haircare.
                              How do put castor oil in your hair though, especially with it being all thick?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

                                Try castor oil,little bro.Its thick so it needs to be washed out(coconut oil is a lot thinner).But generally speaking,castor oil is really good for haircare.
                                do you use jamaican black castor oil?

                                suppose to be the best for hair growth and thickness too

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X