Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Seed Oil (Cumin, Kalonji, Nigella Sativa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Yea, I need to get some to. I just wish it was more affordable. Checking on amazon they want 20-30 dollars for a small bottle. I found a 32 ounce bottle for over 70 bucks! I wonder how expensive it is in the countries it originates from. It's something I want to take every day but with the current prices, I feel like I should only take it when I feel ill.
    youre in america, check out bionatal, does cost more but apparently is the strongest black seed oil on the market, worldwide

im thinking about getting it but not sure if they take paypal

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      i need to get some more black seed oil in sha Allah

can anyone recommend some brands please?

ethopia seems to have the best black seeds apparently, ive read good thing about this company called bionatal but not sure if its all just a bit gimmicky Allah swt knows best

apparently with bionatal they actualkly put in black seed powder in their black seed oil too

warning uncovered women etc

BIONATAL BLACK SEED OIL AND WHY I MADE THE SWITCH + My honest opinion | Meet the Teats
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jg4tRjArcA

BIONATAL BLACK SEED OIL REVIEW
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDzsZErCt8

Layla_ Flawed Abisali Ya'sin
      I think, the one Mohammed hijab promotes on his youtube channel seems ok? Natures blend i think they're called.

Comment

youre in america, check out bionatal, does cost more but apparently is the strongest black seed oil on the market, worldwide

im thinking about getting it but not sure if they take paypal
        Man, I just took a look and their prices are very high. I can't afford that on a constant basis. Maybe if when I wake up tomorrow I find a that a meteorite landed on my car, I could sell it and get rich, but not with my current earnings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I think, the one Mohammed hijab promotes on his youtube channel seems ok? Natures blend i think they're called.
          i saw it but their tq level seems lower then the bionatal one

like the one i got claimed to have over 5% tq but honestly i dont know if its me but it doesnt come across as super strength to me tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Man, I just took a look and their prices are very high. I can't afford that on a constant basis. Maybe if when I wake up tomorrow I find a that a meteorite landed on my car, I could sell it and get rich, but not with my current earnings.
            yea its too much tbh, i saw that the company hemani seems to sell 1 ltr for about £25, not sure how many dollars that is and not sure what the quality is like too as ive never tried it

just thought id mention bionatal as theyre based in the states like you bro

Comment

• i asked maulana @abu musab what is the sunnah exactly, black seeds or black seed oil this is his reply

'The Sunnah is the seeds. The oil is beneficial but doesnt carry the same reward as the seeds.'

And Allaah knows best

Comment

yea its too much tbh, i saw that the company hemani seems to sell 1 ltr for about £25, not sure how many dollars that is and not sure what the quality is like too as ive never tried it

just thought id mention bionatal as theyre based in the states like you bro
                I tried the hemani brand once. I found a bottle in a local store. I didn't think it was good quality and tasted like it was diluted with another oil. It's possible they improved because it's been a long while since I had it.

As far as the seeds having more rewards, I may just start taking them. Isn't the dosage like seven seeds or something?

Comment

• so who actually has just the black seeds itself instead of the oil?

subhanAllah the black seeds have such a strong taste to them

Comment

so who actually has just the black seeds itself instead of the oil?

subhanAllah the black seeds have such a strong taste to them
                    I give it to my children. I basically make them a drink with warm water and honey and add the seeds and then after they’ve drank it scoop it up on a spoon and give it them (if the seeds are left over)
                    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

I give it to my children. I basically make them a drink with warm water and honey and add the seeds and then after they’ve drank it scoop it up on a spoon and give it them (if the seeds are left over)
                      masha'Allah Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek thats really good

which honey do you use?

also do you give them any of those gummies, the multivitamins?

Comment

masha'Allah Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek thats really good

which honey do you use?

also do you give them any of those gummies, the multivitamins?
                        I’ve been using manuka honey since I haven’t been able to get hold of proper sidr. No I don’t give them the gummies.

Comment

I’ve been using manuka honey since I haven’t been able to get hold of proper sidr. No I don’t give them the gummies.
                          manuka honey is really overrated, doesnt even taste nice tbh imo

Comment

manuka honey is really overrated, doesnt even taste nice tbh imo
                            I don’t like the taste but I think it’s a good honey btw did you ever see any difference with the turmeric capsules?

Comment

I don’t like the taste but I think it’s a good honey btw did you ever see any difference with the turmeric capsules?
                              only got a few left, not sure if they did anything tbh, cant tell...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X