Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Seed Oil (Cumin, Kalonji, Nigella Sativa)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

    In egypt a long time ago, I had once Black cumin seeds baked on bread sticks from a bakery alhamdulillah wa ma shaa'ALLAH. and the breadsticks with black seeds on them was very delicious and addictive alhamdulillah wa ma shaa'ALLAH..

    Assalaamu Alaykom
    sounds nice i also heard its nice with naan bread, i think the pakistanis have it with their chappatis a lot Allah SWT knows best

    Comment


    • Macka B's Medical Monday 'Black Seed Oil'

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwRH...channel=MackaB

      Comment


      • THE TRUTH ABOUT DIFFERENT BLACK SEED OIL COLORS

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBWK...nel=ONTHERADAR

        Comment


        • SHOULD I BUY BLACK SEED OIL OR THE PILLS? WHICH IS BETTER?

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdTS...nel=ONTHERADAR

          Comment


          • What differences have people noticed after using black seed? What form did you use?

            Sorry , not following thread, too long. If ppl are comfortable listing changes that have happened..would be good

            Comment


            • Something is wrong with this site. I glanced over the thread and noticed you have given me a "shout out" several times but I never got the notification. Maybe I turned it off without realizing it? I'm too lazy to check now.

              As for Black Seeds, I have had them and they're okay. Rather tough and chewy. I prefer the oil, I just need to find a new source. My gut is telling my that the stuff I buy from my local place isn't that great in quality nor is it affordable.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                What differences have people noticed after using black seed? What form did you use?

                Sorry , not following thread, too long. If ppl are comfortable listing changes that have happened..would be good
                honestly not sure what it does for me, maybe its dong something without me even realising, well thats what i think anyways

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                  Something is wrong with this site. I glanced over the thread and noticed you have given me a "shout out" several times but I never got the notification. Maybe I turned it off without realizing it? I'm too lazy to check now.

                  As for Black Seeds, I have had them and they're okay. Rather tough and chewy. I prefer the oil, I just need to find a new source. My gut is telling my that the stuff I buy from my local place isn't that great in quality nor is it affordable.
                  how much does the seeds and the oil cost down your sides?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                    how much does the seeds and the oil cost down your sides?
                    Been a while since I purchased the seeds, it was about $2-$3 for a container the size of a standard seasoning bottle. The oil is about $16 for around 12 ounces. It’s not terrible and maybe it’s waswasa, but I feel like I should find better quality.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Abisali View Post

                      Been a while since I purchased the seeds, it was about $2-$3 for a container the size of a standard seasoning bottle. The oil is about $16 for around 12 ounces. It’s not terrible and maybe it’s waswasa, but I feel like I should find better quality.
                      whats the brand of the black seed oil you get?

                      yea i'd say the black seeds (kalonji onion seeds) are at about £2 or so here in the uk at the asian groceries shops

                      you can get the basic iman black seed oil for like £5 but i dont think its great quality myself, its what i started with when i started having it years ago

                      Comment


                      • Abisali @abu mubarak
                        thought you brothers from the states might find this interesting

                        THE FDA WANTS BLACK SEED OIL TO BE A DRUG!!

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7xa...nel=ONTHERADAR


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                          whats the brand of the black seed oil you get?

                          yea i'd say the black seeds (kalonji onion seeds) are at about £2 or so here in the uk at the asian groceries shops

                          you can get the basic iman black seed oil for like £5 but i dont think its great quality myself, its what i started with when i started having it years ago
                          https://www.amazon.com/El-Captain-Vi.../dp/B00HNHSS5M
                          Thats the brand I get from the store, thankfully the store is cheaper. I just think the bottle is lacking and allows air to enter more than it should when it's closed. I just got off of work so I'll watch that video you provided later, my mind wants to turn off <.<.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Abisali View Post

                            https://www.amazon.com/El-Captain-Vi.../dp/B00HNHSS5M
                            Thats the brand I get from the store, thankfully the store is cheaper. I just think the bottle is lacking and allows air to enter more than it should when it's closed. I just got off of work so I'll watch that video you provided later, my mind wants to turn off <.<.
                            i need to get some more in sha Allah

                            Comment


                            • i need to get some more black seed oil in sha Allah

                              can anyone recommend some brands please?

                              ethopia seems to have the best black seeds apparently, ive read good thing about this company called bionatal but not sure if its all just a bit gimmicky Allah swt knows best

                              apparently with bionatal they actualkly put in black seed powder in their black seed oil too

                              warning uncovered women etc

                              BIONATAL BLACK SEED OIL AND WHY I MADE THE SWITCH + My honest opinion | Meet the Teats
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jg4tRjArcA

                              BIONATAL BLACK SEED OIL REVIEW
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDzsZErCt8

                              Layla_ Flawed Abisali Ya'sin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                                i need to get some more in sha Allah
                                Yea, I need to get some to. I just wish it was more affordable. Checking on amazon they want 20-30 dollars for a small bottle. I found a 32 ounce bottle for over 70 bucks! I wonder how expensive it is in the countries it originates from. It's something I want to take every day but with the current prices, I feel like I should only take it when I feel ill.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X