EYE CREAM (any recommendations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

Yes please. I'm suppose to do shopping soon for this stuff, and I am overwhelmed.
    Lol. I know how you feel.

Comment

[QUOTE=Flawed;n12739278]

Lol. I know how you feel. [/QUOTE

ugh

Comment

I need a face mask
        eye cream
        wrinkle cream
        sunscreen

I don't want too many things because I can't keep up with applying all this stuff

I have been blessed with good genetics, but I should put in some more effort in keeping this going.

Comment

I need an eye cream. Any recommendations?
          Cookies and Cream.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Cookies and Cream.
            No no, I'm watching my weight, don't want to give husband a reason to find a second. Lol

Comment

Ok so it’s Black Friday soon so it’s the best time to get skin care if you’re thinking of going high end. On Black Friday I always get wicked deals on high end skin care / makeup & perfume

best face mask is definitely the glam glow one the one in the black tub & ive also been loving the origins face masks too. The body shop charcoal face mask is brilliant too. For a cheaper alternative the L’Oréal ones are great but unfortunately they are on the boycott list

best toner - I like the alpha liquid gold one. It’s an acid toner so you’re only supposed to use it every other day but it’s good

best serum/oil - I love kiehls midnight recovery it Smells Sooo good too but again on boycott list so I’ll be looking for alternatives

not sure about wrinkle cream and sun cream
              Last edited by Layla_; 05-11-20, 03:51 PM.
              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

I need an eye cream. Any recommendations?
                walaykum salasm

whats the purpoe of eye creams?

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                  Ok so it’s Black Friday soon so it’s the best time to get skin care if you’re thinking of going high end. On Black Friday I always get wicked deals on high end skin care / makeup & perfume

best face mask is definitely the glam glow one the one in the black tub & ive also been loving the origins face masks too. The body shop charcoal face mask is brilliant too. For a cheaper alternative the L’Oréal ones are great but unfortunately they are on the boycott list

best toner - I like the alpha liquid gold one. It’s an acid toner so you’re only supposed to use it every other day but it’s good

best serum/oil - I love kiehls midnight recovery it Smells Sooo good too but again on boycott list so I’ll be looking for alternatives

are you on about regular face masks?

also whats the purpose of a 'toner'?

Comment

UGH...

Okay. I need to make a list. How often do you use the charcoal face mask?

Off topic: Have you brushed with charcoal to get white teeth. I am obsessed with teeth...lol

My mom said I shouldn't touch my face and the reason I look so "young" according to her is because I don't use makeup or any face products. Idk. I think I need to start taking this more seriously, since I'm in my mid 30s. I wanna still look decent through my 40s...lol

So is it true for skin care products to work you need to start the routine in your mid 20s or something. Is it pointless for me at this age then.

first world struggles

Comment

UGH...

Okay. I need to make a list. How often do you use the charcoal face mask?

Off topic: Have you brushed with charcoal to get white teeth. I am obsessed with teeth...lol

My mom said I shouldn't touch my face and the reason I look so "young" according to her is because I don't use makeup or any face products. Idk. I think I need to start taking this more seriously, since I'm in my mid 30s. I wanna still look decent through my 40s...lol

So is it true for skin care products to work you need to start the routine in your mid 20s or something. Is it pointless for me at this age then.

first world struggles
                      I use the charcoal face mask 2/3 times a week. Relaxing with a face mask, chamomile tea & a lecture is so my thing! Lol.

i am obsessed with teeth too! I’ve used charcoal toothpaste before. Sis, if your obsessed with teeth you NEED a Phillips sonicare diamond clean and their air flosser it’s the best thing everrrrrr! Pricy but so so worth it

I think looking young is down to genetics. Wallahi people always think I’m wayyyyyyyy younger than I am , someone at work thought I was at college lol but I’ve been putting crap on my face since time ago looool

The best thing to stay looking young after genetics is LOTS & LOTS Of water! Green leafy veg, SPF and good sleep. And to wipe off any makeup (the Clarisonic is good for this)
                      Last edited by Layla_; 05-11-20, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

are you on about regular face masks?

also whats the purpose of a 'toner'?
                        yeah regular face masks.

Comment

yeah regular face masks.
                          ive also been using a charcoal face mask lol,
                          just some cheapy one from primark but i lurve it Alhamdulillah

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I had that phase and I ended up using very few products on my face at the end.
                            I have discovered that less is more. Some people skin can’t handle so many products.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I have discovered that less is more. Some people skin can’t handle so many products.
                              Guys like simplicity so I can confirm less is defo more

Comment

I use the inkey list retinol around my eyes. I think it helps with crows feet i got recently. But it can make skin sensitive to (day) light so spf is needed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X