Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EYE CREAM (any recommendations)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

    Yes please. I'm suppose to do shopping soon for this stuff, and I am overwhelmed.
    Lol. I know how you feel.

    Comment


    • #17
      [QUOTE=Flawed;n12739278]

      Lol. I know how you feel. [/QUOTE

      ugh

      Comment


      • #18
        I need a face mask
        eye cream
        wrinkle cream
        sunscreen

        I don't want too many things because I can't keep up with applying all this stuff

        I have been blessed with good genetics, but I should put in some more effort in keeping this going.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post


          I need an eye cream. Any recommendations?
          Cookies and Cream.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

            Cookies and Cream.
            No no, I'm watching my weight, don't want to give husband a reason to find a second. Lol

            Comment


            • #21
              Ok so it’s Black Friday soon so it’s the best time to get skin care if you’re thinking of going high end. On Black Friday I always get wicked deals on high end skin care / makeup & perfume

              best face mask is definitely the glam glow one the one in the black tub & ive also been loving the origins face masks too. The body shop charcoal face mask is brilliant too. For a cheaper alternative the L’Oréal ones are great but unfortunately they are on the boycott list

              best toner - I like the alpha liquid gold one. It’s an acid toner so you’re only supposed to use it every other day but it’s good

              best serum/oil - I love kiehls midnight recovery it Smells Sooo good too but again on boycott list so I’ll be looking for alternatives

              not sure about wrinkle cream and sun cream
              Last edited by Layla_; 05-11-20, 03:51 PM.
              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post


                I need an eye cream. Any recommendations?
                walaykum salasm

                whats the purpoe of eye creams?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                  Ok so it’s Black Friday soon so it’s the best time to get skin care if you’re thinking of going high end. On Black Friday I always get wicked deals on high end skin care / makeup & perfume

                  best face mask is definitely the glam glow one the one in the black tub & ive also been loving the origins face masks too. The body shop charcoal face mask is brilliant too. For a cheaper alternative the L’Oréal ones are great but unfortunately they are on the boycott list

                  best toner - I like the alpha liquid gold one. It’s an acid toner so you’re only supposed to use it every other day but it’s good

                  best serum/oil - I love kiehls midnight recovery it Smells Sooo good too but again on boycott list so I’ll be looking for alternatives

                  not sure about wrinkle cream and sun cream
                  are you on about regular face masks?

                  also whats the purpose of a 'toner'?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                    Ok so it’s Black Friday soon so it’s the best time to get skin care if you’re thinking of going high end. On Black Friday I always get wicked deals on high end skin care / makeup & perfume

                    best face mask is definitely the glam glow one the one in the black tub & ive also been loving the origins face masks too. The body shop charcoal face mask is brilliant too. For a cheaper alternative the L’Oréal ones are great but unfortunately they are on the boycott list

                    best toner - I like the alpha liquid gold one. It’s an acid toner so you’re only supposed to use it every other day but it’s good

                    best serum/oil - I love kiehls midnight recovery it Smells Sooo good too but again on boycott list so I’ll be looking for alternatives

                    not sure about wrinkle cream and sun cream
                    UGH...

                    Okay. I need to make a list. How often do you use the charcoal face mask?

                    Off topic: Have you brushed with charcoal to get white teeth. I am obsessed with teeth...lol

                    My mom said I shouldn't touch my face and the reason I look so "young" according to her is because I don't use makeup or any face products. Idk. I think I need to start taking this more seriously, since I'm in my mid 30s. I wanna still look decent through my 40s...lol

                    So is it true for skin care products to work you need to start the routine in your mid 20s or something. Is it pointless for me at this age then.

                    first world struggles

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

                      UGH...

                      Okay. I need to make a list. How often do you use the charcoal face mask?

                      Off topic: Have you brushed with charcoal to get white teeth. I am obsessed with teeth...lol

                      My mom said I shouldn't touch my face and the reason I look so "young" according to her is because I don't use makeup or any face products. Idk. I think I need to start taking this more seriously, since I'm in my mid 30s. I wanna still look decent through my 40s...lol

                      So is it true for skin care products to work you need to start the routine in your mid 20s or something. Is it pointless for me at this age then.

                      first world struggles
                      I use the charcoal face mask 2/3 times a week. Relaxing with a face mask, chamomile tea & a lecture is so my thing! Lol.

                      i am obsessed with teeth too! I’ve used charcoal toothpaste before. Sis, if your obsessed with teeth you NEED a Phillips sonicare diamond clean and their air flosser it’s the best thing everrrrrr! Pricy but so so worth it

                      I think looking young is down to genetics. Wallahi people always think I’m wayyyyyyyy younger than I am , someone at work thought I was at college lol but I’ve been putting crap on my face since time ago looool

                      The best thing to stay looking young after genetics is LOTS & LOTS Of water! Green leafy veg, SPF and good sleep. And to wipe off any makeup (the Clarisonic is good for this)
                      Last edited by Layla_; 05-11-20, 05:00 PM.
                      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                        are you on about regular face masks?

                        also whats the purpose of a 'toner'?
                        yeah regular face masks.
                        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

                          yeah regular face masks.
                          ive also been using a charcoal face mask lol,
                          just some cheapy one from primark but i lurve it Alhamdulillah

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Flawed View Post

                            I had that phase and I ended up using very few products on my face at the end.
                            I have discovered that less is more. Some people skin can’t handle so many products.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by aelmo View Post

                              I have discovered that less is more. Some people skin can’t handle so many products.
                              Guys like simplicity so I can confirm less is defo more

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I use the inkey list retinol around my eyes. I think it helps with crows feet i got recently. But it can make skin sensitive to (day) light so spf is needed.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X